3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timur Mikhailov 12.04.22 01:18 am

Video card problem (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, quite often I encounter this problem and each one is solved in a unique shamanic way, but this is a complete failure ...

I have a pretty good dell inspirion 7720 laptop with 2 video cards, one is good the other is bad
And now the witcher 3 does not want to see my good video card, I looked at the load logs of a good video card during the launch of the game, the load is zero.

I tried everything, from manual installation through nvidia control through which video card to run the application, ending with reinstalling drivers, changing power supply, etc.

I'm not stupid enough and tried all the simple ways, I know that a bad video card cannot be turned off, but maybe there are utilities that allow it to be sent ala to "sleep mode"
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryHunter 12.04.22

Timur Mikhailov
Describe the characteristics of the video card at least

K
Kosh13 12.04.22

When I set up a laptop for a long time with friends. There was a similar problem. And there in the settings (power supply, it seems) there was an option that when the power was connected from the outlet, a good video card was always active. Look, maybe there is too.

T
Timur Mikhailov 12.04.22

Uhm, gtx 650m video card I messed around with the
power settings, it didn’t give any results.
I think this is a bug at the application level, just maybe there is a possibility, except through the nvidia panel, to make the game work from a good video card?