3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Rogalev 12.04.22 01:18 am

Is it possible to get into the Arkham City area in the game? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

is it possible to get to the miracle tower in the open world, etc.?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 12.04.22

Miracle tower was demolished

d
deathcold 12.04.22

it would be fun to know if you can get to Arkham Asylum or old Gotham - this is where the events of Batman Arkham Origins take place. It would also be interesting to see the city of Arkham City, and whether it is possible to get there at all. That's what I would like to know, because it would be just wonderful.

By the way, is it possible to ride in the game only on the Batmobile?, otherwise, as far as I remember, Batman still has a Batplane plane, as well as a boat and even a bike, but I don’t know if they are in this game.
Spoiler

D
Dim4ik126 12.04.22

Death_Cold
to the hospital for story only. and the old Gotham - it was either demolished, or it is located on one of the other islands

J
Just Do It Again 12.04.22

Kosh13
actually, one of the Riddler's riddles is to scan a standing tower just, maybe it's all broken, but not demolished!

d
deathcold 12.04.22

Dim4ik126
it is unlikely that it was demolished, since it is part of the main Gotham

D
Dim4ik126 12.04.22

Death_Cold
means on other islands remained.

G
GLaCake 12.04.22

Climb up and look for the Miracle Tower. The entire area of ​​Arkham City is drawn, but you can't fly up to it. Arkham City can also be found on the map to the right of Miagani Island. Clearly visible from the Wayne Tower. You can also see Arkham Asylum, it is to the left of Arkham City (it was still visible in AC).