3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trustmee 12.04.22 01:18 am

Mage game (Risen)

On the 10th lvl, we swing the power of FIRE magic (I tested, believe me, everything else is funny feces)! It will be difficult to complete training in the monastery (Quest for Arik) and quests in Harbor Town (Quest to kill the main henchman in the city of Don Esteban in a brothel). But DO NOT spend skill points on any bullshit like strength.
We get a mana pool of 50 at lvl 10 (just a restoring mana in one elk)
By lvl 12 we download alchemy to max and rivet eliks for +10 hp constantly, well, eliks for mana if you want to become like a homeless Vasya, you can immediately buy eliks from the alchs. Do not forget that brewed Eliks can be sold even for HP if there are too many of them.
From 13 all skill points are thrown into the mana pool. As soon as possible, make yourself 2 rings for +20 mana (New blacksmith for max -15 sp. +40 mana -40sp Facial benefit). By the 20th, try to find 200 Wisdom. The downside is that these earliest tablets are very easy to miss due to their vile chameleon coloring to match the color of the stones. On the 21st I had 165 mana pool. 10 lvl fire. 200 wisdom and lvl 4 runes. Which gave me the AD skill.
My record of 2umya yuzomi hell demolished 4 lizard elites and 5 warriors. The swordsman and the archer are far in the suction in terms of combat parameters. Most importantly, we rivet eliks for mana and enjoy life, not forgetting about such wonderful skills as the speed of summoning a skeleton and levitation.
For noobs, buying all the banks from the alchemist, we go out, click on a second auction with him and bam again the same banks in the same quantity. Repeat until the desired number of jars.

As a result, we get an Armored (Armor is the same for everyone) Monster with a bunch of HP. Only we can eat and make Eliks for +10 HP. For mana, we still don’t need 160 mana optimally (For 2 hells and a bunch of fireballs), we still have to eat Eliks. If you could make 1000 mana (that would fight from sleep to sleep). But alas, this is not given. Strong men need Eliks for strength, dodgers for dexterity, and I repeat once again for HP.
For example, for 4 fireworks, you can demolish a haze, an ogre, an Elite lizard. For 3 Raptor Warrior. For 2 Skeletons of a warrior, a black wolf, shit like a turtle with the head of a mutantoid worm, a ghoul. Everything else for 1in fire. And do not forget THAT FIRE SPLESH! I mean, in the crypt, 4 warrior skeletons fly away for 3 fireballs.
107 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trustmee 12.04.22

And well, and more. Calling a skeleton is VERY useful. He has a DOCKHER!! xp. At first, I also didn’t use it until I saw how 3 elite lizards were picking a bone carcass for half an hour without paying any attention to me at all. Although I shot at them with a flare. Needed in closed rooms where even speed does not help you can not run away.

Good luck to everyone playing for the magician)

J
Jumper1138 12.04.22

Please tell me where to look for the missing recruits! (Trial of the Master Alchemist)

b
byndr 12.04.22

Thanks for the guide, learned a lot of interesting things.

m
mixa251 12.04.22

One on the farm downstairs next to the monastery the other is dead in the woods.

G
Goodwin 12.04.22

In the topic about the magician:
On one of the forums I read that frost magicians rule, started downloading, supposedly from afar you can freeze and kill mobs and they don’t even come close to you .....
Now I have an ice arrow level 5 - ogres, haze and undead does it freeze at all? is it because of the current level? Or is freezing just not working on them?

guide author +

T
Trustmee 12.04.22

Guys! With quests, everything is MEGA simple. Except those which on logic. Find something secret, etc. etc. Open the magazine (L) and look. By clicking on the quest on the top right there is a task map tab. I was stupid for a long time))) Poled about the map on the same quest with recruits. It shows all the quest objects with red dots. The entrances are the right people to whom to rent ... Use it. Frost mages don't splash. The most stupid magic in my opinion. Then take lasso magic. There, at least there will be speed like a tank machine gun. Well, a fire splash ... Fire is still better. When I was lvl 10, I already wrote and tested everything. Since he could pump any magic to 10 lvl. Faer impressed me the most. Never regretted.

T
Trustmee 12.04.22

I don't know about freezing. But I know that fire is optimal in terms of mana cost. Frost 10 mana. Fire 8. Only the fire has a splash, and the frost has a freeze, and then the campaign is not for everyone ...

D
Dart archangel 12.04.22

Freezing has something like gradation. The very cool of the same haze and its inanimate version normally freezes. The timeopportunity depends on the coolness of the enemy and the development of the skill...

Z
ZeLs 12.04.22

Does the third type of crystal have any advantages?

Z
ZeLs 12.04.22

I looked at the "shooting crystal". You can not answer - * ram * ram!))))

P
Permanent_Lost 12.04.22

the most effective is fire. well done author!

D
DeshFXs 12.04.22

It was wildly disappointing that, in fact, there were only 4 attacking spells (well, that is, 3 crystals and hell), no comparison with the Gothic, where there were about 15 of them =(

r
requiemmm 12.04.22

Fire Mage is boring. Freezing is funnier :) Hell is generally not a particularly necessary skill - it hits weakly, eats a lot.
It is not necessary to invest in mana, when I was a magician, at the end of the game at lvl 25 I had only 100 mana. And not to say that it was not enough. He shot, froze, turned and tore everyone. And before that, he crawled like a shell, looked who was where ...

T
Trustmee 12.04.22

Well, again, I'll have to chew on something. requiemmm
See the situation. 3 lizards are running at you. We shoot at the first. We freeze. The 2nd overtakes others. The one who received a portion of damage will remain pokotsany behind. We shoot at the second freeze. And bam again the 3rd overtakes him. We shoot again. Again the same bullshit. As a result, they will catch up with us and will wet us. From the fire, 100% will fall at least 1in iron, the 2nd will receive a splash and also will not run. The last one is taken out by a cautious kite. Hell is a very bad skill, provided that it hits an awesomely large radius for more than half hmm ogres and elite lizards. We collect a pack of 5 or more and demolish. But this is provided that the maximum mana is 160, I already wrote this. Since without havanya Elika Hell is used calmly 2 times. You can queue up skills. That is, we use hell. While casting, click on skill hell again. He gets it quickly. And you can turn it back on.

r
requiemmm 12.04.22

TrustMee
Didn't it occur to you that for the three previous goths the fireballs got a bit bored?
Hell against undead lizards? Oh well. Although if you play on an easy difficulty level, then maybe. But there you can stupidly beat everyone with a staff.

m
marvelosi 12.04.22

Is it really possible to pump only Staff and ice? to Max?

r
requiemmm 12.04.22

The game ends at level 25-26 - 250 points maximum. There are 50 free points left. Four levels of runes, alchemy. Back to back. Mana will have to be increased by potions, there will be at least 15 of them. 15x5=75 mana. Ring +20 and amulet + 30 Total + 125 mana. Enough for a comfortable game.

T
Trustmee 12.04.22

I play on normal. And if you don’t understand, there is no particular difference between the difficulties. Try changing the sign and see the result. We take the amulet for protection, which is given by the master of fire magic (I don’t remember the name). I REPEAT AGAIN. Especially for a requiem. For a super comfortable game, a magician needs 150 mana and 10 lvl skills of fire with pumped up alchemy and blacksmithing skills. Alx + Kuz = 30sp 10 lvl = 100sp. 120 sp up to lvl 25. Which is what we spend on mana. Do you need anything else mage? And the top of stupidity is to shit Eliks on mana. Or do you still know how to pump hp???? Then tell everyone. And we get a magician with 580 hp and not 440 the same 160 mana. 10 lvl magic basic. And we rejoice.

Z
ZeLs 12.04.22

Does it make sense to download HP? Well, that is, the enemies reach?)))

r
requiemmm 12.04.22

TrustMee
Do you think you are the ultimate truth? This is an RPG, not a competition to create a mathematically perfect character. A blacksmith magician in the world of Gothic is stupidity. This time. I don't suffer from munchkinism. This is two.
Your measly 140 hit points are worthless as they are destroyed by any normal mob in one hit. It's three.
Why ice and not fire? Because the artificial idiot is built in such a way that after exiting the freeze, the mob loses sight of the player (if he is not in the attack radius) The freeze lasts about 7-8 seconds. This is enough to go from behind and finish off with a series of blows with a staff. Therefore, we swing the staff.
Total 100 ice, 100 staff, scrolls, alchemy, runes. Mana gear and bubbles. I completed the game with both a fire and ice mage. Ice is more convenient. IMHO