3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChazzyMzK 12.04.22 01:18 am

Team mode\"Pro \"-a problem. (FIFA 15)

Good day to all !
There was a problem with playing in the national team (Russian national team), after qualifying for EURO-16 or World Cup-18 and at the end of the season I receive a letter that I am in the squad for the championship itself, the matches are on the calendar, everything is like in the previous parts. BUT, when simulating, these matches fly by for me as if they don’t exist, when simulating on a specific date, there is no reaction, respectively, the championship is on, my pro does not participate in matches (probably, I don’t know how it could be otherwise). I tried different versions (pirated), with and without MW, on several configs. I conclude that not one such lucky. I would like to note once again that all friendly matches and qualifying are played normally.

Question: What could be the problem? How to deal with it? Is this a common disease of "pirates"?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gramo3eka 12.04.22

ChazzyMzK
I'm fine. Well, I participated in friendlies 3 times and officially came out 1 time. Sometimes, too, I fly past the matches. I think it's easy to not get into the application.

C
ChazzyMzK 12.04.22

That's just the point, I regularly get into the application, the name is indicated in the news.

b
bsww 12.04.22

There is an application, but there is a starting lineup. You get into the application, but not into the starting one - that's where the simulation takes place.

C
ChazzyMzK 12.04.22

And on what it can depend? It just wasn't there in the previous episodes. naps or midfielders, different pumping, on different versions, on different configs: the simulation is always stable.

Z
ZzzRed 12.04.22

ChazzyMzK
The game is from EA, and few people love Russia, so that's why they did it.

S
Spartak4785 12.04.22

ChazzyMzK
The same trouble, rating 99, qualifications for the World Cup and European Championship are played, but there are no tournaments themselves, the player is taken to tournaments and the statistics show that he plays these matches, scores goals, gives assists.

S
Spartak4785 12.04.22

bsww
When a player is not included in the starting lineup in the center tab, the message from the coach says "Today you are not included in the starting lineup" and then the starting lineup on the game and click simulate the game, in our case there is no game in the center tab at all, there is no choice to play or simulate.

C
ChazzyMzK 12.04.22

Spartak4785, yes, I just noticed today that the forces are leaving for matches, the statistics are being kept, very strange.
I think the rating does not play a role here, since I did not hack anything. Kapets, maybe there are really only problems with our team?)

S
Spartak4785 12.04.22

ChazzyMzK
Maybe it's a pirate thing?

C
ChazzyMzK 12.04.22

Most likely, that's why it's interesting to know for sure)