3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 18.11.19 04:25 pm

Impressions of the game (Unravel Two)

Maddison great joke: This game is about love, friendship and a thousand rubles. I the first part is more like it. More interesting, and the music is much better.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanSanZ 18.11.19

Played the demo with a friend, well, this. Only local co-op... I actually happens in it and play, but it is better when there is a choice. It is clear that this game should only be played with a friend or a girlfriend, but why only local leave? Do not always have the opportunity to play for one TV. But played through Share Play on PS4, overall the co-op is fine, but otherwise at first glance, weaker than the first part.

S
SkyraX 18.11.19

SanSanZ
the game and one pass,and is quite convenient,given that unravel can at certain key combinations to unite in one two-tone

V
Voodi 18.11.19

passed and do not understand what the game is and how it ended

F
Fayrus 18.11.19

Voodi
The ending was not disclosed.

t
teren858 04.10.22

The plot is not particularly understood, and did not remember. But the gameplay is cool, for a co-op on the same screen, a must-have! I advise!
Played on Nintendo Switch! It plays cool without lags, the picture is beautiful, both in portable and in TV mode.
10/10 I forgive the jambs, but a little overpriced, but there are no negative emotions, the game is what you need, at least for me! The official Russian language would be nice, but thanks to the unofficial translators for being you!