3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SUMAS 17.04.22 10:05 pm

fatal error how to solve (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello. Such a problem that when I start the game I get an error fatal error build_july_2012. Does anyone know how to solve this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUMAS 17.04.22

Everything worked before, I went through the game and deleted it. Now I decided to go through it again, but now the error interferes

P
Pavel Rally 17.04.22

SUMAS
Steam has tips on how to solve the problem, translate with Google translator, I'm too lazy to copy. https://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/152393186502674274/?ctp=2

L
Lain Rain 17.04.22

SUMAS
It seems to be a problem in the Nvidia Gameworks settings.

You need to turn off "Interactive smoke/fog" and "Interactive scraps of paper". If you can’t enter the game, find the config and manually set the disabling of these effects.

S
SUMAS 17.04.22

Lain Rain
What if I have AMD?

L
Lain Rain 17.04.22

SUMAS
I'm not sure, but just in case, check if these settings are enabled, even if you have an AMD card.

Go to the game folder along the path "Batman Arkham KnightBMGame", find the ini file called "Config".
Open it with notepad and find the following lines:
bEnableInteractiveSmoke=False
bEnableInteractivePaperDebris=False

If it says "True" after equal, write "False".

Also, if that doesn't work, try changing the following settings to "False":
bEnableRainFX=False
bEnableVolumetricLighting=False

If that doesn't work, try just deleting the "Config" ini file and running the game.

S
SUMAS 05.05.22

Lain Rain
Did everything you said and still got the error.

P
Pavel Rally 05.05.22

SUMAS
You still haven't translated?

I went into the Batman Arkham Knight - CommonRedist - vcredist - 2010 and 2012 folder and opened the vcredist x64 and x84 folder and chose repair (not delete)! in both folders! Then restarted my computer, logged into Batmam:AK and changed the screen display from fullscreen to windowed (borderless).

Turning the swap file off/on again solved my problem.

On Win 10, I solved the problem by increasing the paging file to 8Gb (8192).

Right click the Batman Arkham Knight folder, go to properties and make sure it is NOT set to read-only.

Don't forget to force enable admin mode as well.

S
SUMAS 05.05.22

Pavel Rally
Translated but then forgot to do everything. (tupanul). Now I did everything as written and still the error

L
Lain Rain 05.05.22

SUMAS
At the Steam forum, by the way, a similar problem was discussed on AMD cards, you can have a look. There is a link to a dll with nexusmods, as an option, you should try downloading these dlls and replacing them with similar files in the game folder along the "Binaries / win64" path. I will leave links to the discussion in the incentive and dll below under the spoiler.

It is also advised to check in the properties of the folder with the game whether "Read Only" is enabled in the attributes, and if this "attribute" is enabled, disable it.

Spoilerhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/1290690926865196287/?ctp=3

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/104/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww .nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D104&pUp=1

S
SUMAS 05.05.22

Lain Rain
Did everything as it was written, but still an error

L
Lain Rain 05.05.22

SUMAS
I don't even know what else to advise in this case... At that time, when the game was launched, maybe old drivers were installed? If yes, then try to install them back, suddenly this option will work. I don't have any more ideas.

S
SUMAS 05.05.22

Crap. I got rid of the error but now when I start the game it immediately closes without any errors.

S
SUMAS 05.05.22

In short, I removed the license and downloaded the pirate. Pirate works :D

L
Lain Rain 05.05.22

SUMAS
An interesting solution to the problem, but the main thing that worked)