3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BDmitriy 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Search for fish of all sizes (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Who knows where you can find a map of fish of all sizes? In Google, only to catch all the fish I met for achievement (where the size is not important). But, for example, in the Kamballa loka, only small and medium ones swim. I've been looking for the big one...
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox534 01.05.22

BDmitriy
Big flounder is definitely swimming here.

B
BDmitriy 01.05.22

Fox534 We'll
see, thanks.

What about big cod?

F
Fox534 01.05.22

BDmitriy

B
BDmitriy 01.05.22

Fox534
This place is found in the guides. I spent two days hollowing, as a result, I did not find large ones. I found it in another place completely (the screen below is mine
)
Mb, there was a power surge...

R
RicoChico 01.05.22

Where fish are indicated in the guides, it will not necessarily be there.
It's more random here.

B
BDmitriy 01.05.22

RicoChico
I already scored on them (on guides). I'm looking for where the game suggests. So it is clear that in the same England they are found in many places, and of different sizes. I don’t remember a more stuffy task ... With animals it was much easier and faster. I hope when I upgrade the settlement to level 6, new orders will not appear anywhere

R
RicoChico 01.05.22

BDmitriy When
I was filling the achievement, I just started shooting fish with a bow.

B
BDmitriy 01.05.22

RikoChiko
I'm catching, catching in the traditional way you'll check)

B
BDmitriy 01.05.22

And now the question about the DLC "Dawn of Ragnarok" - completed 3 orders, "restarted" - and again 3 new orders hang. There they are definitely endless, who knows?

UPD: hike, end. It's inconvenient that they give out lists of 3 orders, and not a full sheet at a time