3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derley 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Games not available in our region.

In connection with recent events, of course.

Ubisoft, ea, pathfinder kingmaker is not available, but for some reason the new part is available, and not in early access. The entire trilogy about Lara Croft is not available, games from Bethesda as well, although this has not been a secret for anyone for a long time. But the same death stranding with "Japanese" is available. What's going on?
Now I will not list the entire list of available and inaccessible games that are of interest to me, because it is large. Interested in why everything is so legible. AAA - games are not available here, as a rule, but there is also a list of more modest game studios. There is some kind of selection process going on.
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oak Sorcerer 17.04.22

Derley
Forget about licenses, take everything on torrents.

D
Derley 17.04.22

OakSorcerer
You can understand when it is impossible to pay due to the prohibition of inter-payments, but if it is not available in the region, then another and more interesting question

r
requiemmm 17.04.22

The answer to this question is very simple, the developers are people. And among people at all times there have been enough of those who sought to pick up, on their own initiative, even if they do not ask. As a result, the world is divided into those who continue to work and earn money, and those who flogged themselves and will now be persuading people to return to stores with such convenient and native trackers for a long time.

d
digital kid 10.05.22

Iron Oath was at a turkey festival, closed to the Russian Federation and completely screwed up sales. One can only rejoice. For turn-based games, as I heard, 2 main markets are Russia and Germany.

f
five coins 10.05.22

OakSorcerer
Buy a new PC for $1500 to cover it with wormy torrents and other key logger scams?

S
Space Turkey 10.05.22

five coins
Oh, this is paranoia...

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.05.22

Derley
Derley wrote:
Ubisoft, ea, pathfinder kingmaker is not available, but for some reason the new part is available, and not in early access. The entire trilogy about Lara Croft is not available, games from Bethesda as well, although this has not been a secret for anyone for a long time. But the same death stranding with "Japanese" is available. What's going on?
Sanctions). There are 10128 of them)