3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoKKeRSha 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Secrets and goodies of the game (The Planet Crafter)

All secret locations, interesting goodies....and secret ciphers
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoKKeRSha 17.04.22

Rummaging through the Internet, I found this:
Secret cipher
The cipher was solved:
672:3:313, under water (if you have the last stages), dismantle the wall in the recess.

what are we talking about? who figured out where it is? Tell me please.

G
Galaella 17.04.22

If you haven’t found the answer yet, I answer: in the ship near the destroyed ring, turning left leads to a broken door. It must be dismantled and you will fall into the underground passage. At the late stage of the game, the corridor is flooded.

R
RoKKeRSha 17.04.22

Galaella
No, I didn't find it, thanks for the hint. Is there a video where to look exactly where to stomp? I can't find anything myself.

a
aputilina 17.04.22

I am very interested in what kind of golden wall (or door?) Is in one of the caves, where a lot of superalloy was lying around. I hope there will be something in the story about this when the game comes out of early access

M
Miratane 17.04.22

RoKKeRSha wrote:
Is there a video where to look exactly where to stomp?

R
RoKKeRSha 05.05.22

Miratane
Thank you, I have already been here)) But it seems that Galaella did not write about this place or am I confusing something?

M
Miratane 05.05.22

Spoiler
The video shows a place from a secret cipher, and Galaella probably talked about it, but I'm not sure.

R
RoKKeRSha 05.05.22

Miratane
Yesterday I made a special walk to the cave that you wrote, the coordinates are the same. The secret is revealed, they write that it can be revealed only "at the end of the game" when terraforming the Fish, but this is not true, I personally started the game from scratch and the first thing I did was open this cache. But above it seems to have described the wheel, inside it there is already a broken door leading to the dungeon and at the end of the blue box, the wall can only be opened in the battleship in the sands.

R
RoKKeRSha 05.05.22

Miratane
Thank you for participating in the solution)) I invite everyone to the group of the same name on the game VK.

X
Xiona 19.07.22

Share the secret of how you can build every time without opening the build menu?

R
RoKKeRШa 19.07.22

Xiona
, so the developers have introduced such a feature into the game, we press the left Ctrl and you don’t need to enter the menu

X
Xiona 19.07.22

RoKKeRSha
Just found out about it...

R
RoKKeRШa 19.07.22

Xiona May 18 Update

X
Xiona 20.08.22

If you build a ladder of 30-35 to the roof of the cave with iridium, you can get zeolite earlier and there will also be a couple of chests with utilities. I showed on the screen how I built it

E
Eugene8888888 04.09.22

Hello to all fans of the game! Recently I found the most important and biggest secret in the game - a golden cube with all microchip drawings. Have a nice game! https://forums.playground.ru/planet_crafter/sekrety_i_plyushki_igry-1011994/

E
Eugene8888888 04.09.22

E
Eugene8888888 04.09.22

F
FroG_ik 16.11.22

how to get into the building behind the door in the purple water cave?

s
sokol999_3 20.01.23

I started playing at the location of the meteorite crater, it turns out that this lava meteor is all strewn with iridescent rods of a dozen 2 collected

X
Xiona 20.01.23

FroG_ik
at the tree the key is here and you open it.