3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virus_LR 18.11.19 04:25 pm

Does not start on the opening picture (Command & Conquer: Generals)

Please help! Downloaded generals zero hour, install, run the game, there is a picture and everything...then the stupid app hangs...in the task Manager watched napsano not responding the joke is that installed from the disc The Last Stand and had the same thing, thought download other generals and all the rules will be, and the guys... tell me what to do.
149 Comments
Sort by:
D
DetroyT[RU] 18.11.19

Characteristics of the computer what ?

V
Virus_LR 18.11.19

Windows XP SP2 Core 2 Duo E2200 2.2 Ghz 2giga RAM DDR2 video card ATI Radeon X1600 512mb secondary

D
DetroyT[RU] 18.11.19

If the processor is x64 then you can forget about the generals

V
Virus_LR 18.11.19

What is 64? here are the percents: Core 2 Duo E2200 2.2 Ghz

D
DetroyT[RU] 18.11.19

Still there-on your CPU to play generals is impossible.
Need a normal 32-bit processor.

V
Virus_LR 18.11.19

what? now what not to do?((( mozht patches have any?

D
DetroyT[RU] 18.11.19

the game is not intended for such Protsiv

V
Virus_LR 18.11.19

And if you disable one core? will roll?

D
DetroyT[RU] 18.11.19

It is not in the kernel. I also have a dual core proc.
I'm telling you-you can forget the generals. Or to change percents xD

V
Virus_LR 18.11.19

Okay( thank you for help. PPC and the game good....

S
Sasha2KILLER 18.11.19

DetroyT[RU] That take you gonish??? all have at all the percent!!! Virus_LR nezlesi all!!! It all starts!!!
Here:
When you start the game there is a picture-saver, but beyond that nothing is

1) You start the game from the account, which curtailed the rights (especially those sins Windows Vista) and the game can't create the configuration file Options.ini in which to store sound settings and graphics. It needs to be in a folder Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data (see My documents). If the Options file.ini is not there, then download it and load it right into the Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data.
http://narod.ru/disk/11965156000/OptionsINI.rar.html

2) If you have mnogoyarusnyi processor, Windows may incorrectly distribute the workload among the cores, which leads to the hanging toys. To do this, download the program CPU-Control and set it mode CPU 1.
http://narod.ru/disk/5046013000/CPU-Control%20%28version%202.1%29.exe.html

3) In the registry there is no record of the game. How to add them there, see below (see After reinstalling Windows the game does not start).

Helped me 1) I just Have Windows 7 and I have not created in my documents file! Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Options.ini. I Е6550 Core 2 Duo 2.9 GHz 4GB RAM and ATI x4850 and all goes well!!!

D
DetroyT[RU] 18.11.19

It's not nonsense.
The game does not plow on 64 bit Windows

S
Sasha2KILLER 18.11.19

xD. You.....OK? He pacity what you wrote and Padomay!!!
Your words??? >>>>If the processor is x64 then you can forget about the generals
The bolie he did not specify what his system(64 or 32 bits)!!! Or are you psychic??? Next time before you write 10 times pudumai!!! 64 bit processor and Windows huge difference!!!

D
DetroyT[RU] 18.11.19

Perhaps you're right.
Here Toko the fourth paragraph in your post there,so don't be a wiseass.

S
Sasha2KILLER 18.11.19

Just because like you people are perplexed(to put it mildly). There are 4 item and not necessary. Is 3 the answer to this problem!!!

S
StalkerSun 18.11.19

I have a laptop dual core with seven kinds of it works on the computer and duraderos not robotayut there is identity of 7.

V
VANESS 18.11.19

I have always went

S
StalkerSun 18.11.19

I understood everything that's true options.ini ! Download link is not lame. I have gone!

m
manuel-5 18.11.19

please help on prokhodilki with the United States after the second mission when you download third out Technical Difficulties...
You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many
things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at
www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual
for Technical Support contact information.
I have contra 006
what to do?????????????

S
StalkerSun 18.11.19

Reinstall or download another game