3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ave9991 18.11.19 04:26 pm

Impressions of the game (Star Trek: The Video Game)

FIRST...a normal game - the first level - while the experience is mostly positive, at least much disgust as Alien CM, is not a bit similar to Mass Effect (especially the dialogue).
14 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 18.11.19

quite playable. the only thing that is annoying - always inhibitory and somewhere stuck partner.

r
rookie_that hate_you 18.11.19

Disgusting game. In no case do not recommend buying this treshak, much less download it from the Internet. Wasted 10 minutes to install and half an hour on the game itself. A great example of how games can not be done. Developers terribly botched (apparently the time that they gave was not enough even for normal gameplay). Poor the soap right on the screen from the first minute made me stretch and texture if Hello of 2007. I certainly understand that the game purely for the fans, but as a fan of the Star Trek universe can say that this is the worst creation.
For the story I can say nothing, for it is not lost and hour. 1/10 for gameplay and 3/10 for the graphics. Would be better to have some kind of arcade/2D action.

UPD 05-23-13:
Made it to the end. Don't know why. I was bored. And then I realized. I play PES 2009 in the first person. Well, with all sorts of blasters, skill, roll-cover hacks that just cracked, with opening doors and a bunch of chips. Definitely PES 2009. So, the graphics of PES 2009 out of 10! As much as PES 2009 of as much as 10! Yes, I am generous.
What about the gameplay? Well... How about a neutered Mass Effect 10, and scraps plus? Yes, Mass Effect put the castrated out of 10, and scraps of other games plus.
About AI... the Neighbor's dog out of 10! A little overestimated, but I think it'll do.
And what a story! Uuuuh! This is creepy out of 10!

K
KOLBAS 18.11.19

By the way, but the game is very even and nothing.Yes, Yes.It is quite interesting and plays cheerful and fun.Existents, even the story, that at the present time the rare.I advise all fans of science fiction.

Z
ZM_SlayeR 18.11.19

The game is quite good. The plot is decent, the graph is appropriate. Over time, the game is addictive, keep playing and you will like it:)

L
Lyuxs 18.11.19

This is the game of 2013? Disgusting is the schedule from the first minute. Trash clean water. They have it at the knee, sculpted, or what? Through a partner to run you can... this is called? As much as I liked the universe created in the series and in the movies, no matter how I cute characters to play THAT I don't want to.

R
Rumata371 18.11.19

Actually the game is not bad, it has potential, which is revealed toward the middle. It is evident that the developers tried to make the game interesting and varied, here we are fighting with the infected enemies, who are asked only to stun, that's hiding from the sun in space directly on the surface of the space station, now fighting in the space by controlling the missiles and guns of the enterprise, now flying jet pack, dodging explosions and falling off pieces of iron dying plant, here to dig in the brain of an alien with a mind-meld, that will teleport each other from point to point, with the help of guns, teleports, now I am fighting with an invisible enemy and here...in General such that quite a lot. The game constantly throws up new situations. Only one problem, all that we have seen in this or another game, there was something in the Call of duty series, something in Mass Effect, in short at the first acquaintance with the game I thought it was a bunch of cliches and copying things from other games, but it is actually not so bad. Let the points.

1. The game has humor. It is not convoluted, but if you know English or have time to read the subtitles, often smiling, sometimes laughing comes.
2. Change of situations, wrote about this above. The game is similar to theme Park, all the time, something is happening, varieties of enemies a lot, various texts, recordings, and so on, too much, gather yourself, read, listen, pay close attention to the plot.
3. The game is quickly picking up the pace in the beginning all slow and boring, but by the time the chase begins for the ships horns, the game begins to Rev up, the story unwinds the string and the events follow one after the other. Very dynamic, at times, even fun.
4. The plot of the game is not bad, in the style of American fighters. No twists, no dashing, sharp turns the story too, but watch out for the unfolding story interesting.
5. The graphics pumped up of course. Some of the scenery is very poor, for example on the space station, there are benches, tables, control panels, tables, glass side, some garbage and...and all (the same poverty on the locations going on in Mass Effect, in all three parts). The animation is also not on the level of 2013, to put it mildly...but it's not so bad, my eyes do not break. Eventually you get used to the game and not pay attention to it, and the scenes in space are very beautiful, and the clip on the engine look impressive, sometimes epic.
6. This is fucking star Trek!
7. Stealth. Yes, the game has it, on a couple of pumping equipment.
8. Large selection of weapons, its really a lot and it's pretty diverse. There's even a gun that is in alternative mode creates a shield in front of you. Caught you by surprise opponents in the field, you shield included, took a turn, and then, from the same gun, in normal mode, they were sent to the hereafter. Very nice no cover to play.
9. The co-op. You can play with a friend, anything more fun than with computer dummy for a partner, although he is smarter than opponents if you are hurt from running to heal, the team responds quickly, and can distract the enemy on yourself, what would you hacked the turret.

My personal opinion the game is not exactly a failure, but it is not AAA grade, but not vyser type Aliens: colonial marines or The walking dead survival instinct and many other games to movies.
What is missing? Not enough freedom of action, the game is absolutely linear, running along the corridor, fills glasses, pumped the weapon and PDA, perform various tasks, right yuzaem the spinal cord during the shootings. If the game was allowed to walk around the ship, chat with the team and, at least, to choose a job from the list available in the manner of a Star Pocket 2, that alone would be enough. God bless her with full and free flight in any system on your ship, it's Mass Effect need to go, but at least the choice of jobs you could do. From all this, the game would benefit and she would throw the ball 2 for sure. I think the developers just weren't given enough time.

Why criticize the game? Yes, because all this has happened in other games, because the levels of 2008 (Hello Turok and Call of Duty: World at War), because it's pretty short and generally offers absolutely nothing new. Wang estimates in the range of 5 to 6.5, I did put a 7, in my subjective opinion, it deserves it. I hope those developers will continue to do, (if it will) and they can learn from my mistakes, adds freedom, space battles and change the engine.
Thank you for your attention and good game, it's worth it.

B
Botponevole 18.11.19

On the game
graphics are shit and not 2008 rather 1998, the plot is trite, the fight will be dull, more or less well-made models of the main characters, but minor just the bottom, pre-order for nothing.. Better star trek elite forсe to beat there in both parts at least to walk around the ship to chat with the crew and the fight will be good .
It's been more than 10 years, but really almost no difference

d
designerD 18.11.19

The game is average.
All the missions boil down to the fact that it is necessary where-that to cut, change, deactivate.
The enemies are stupid - spinning on the spot, pop out from behind corners ass, stupidly run headlong into bullets... what I have to say monotonous
The biggest disadvantage - sometimes do not understand where to go in the maze, until you learn all the location - you don't know where to go.
And more negative - infinite hacking any console while I was playing, got tired of these konsolki... every step of the way these hacks
Pumping generally useless... my tricorder to bypass the hacking console - was conceded only once in one room - one hacked automatically, others manually. The rest of the effect of pumping did not notice.
Stealth done poorly: button silent liquidation does not always work, stupid enemies do not see how dart in front of them or vertessy behind... and the stupid - notice how in stealth teammate ran in front of enemies, and those zero attention... and partner crushes, rushes , gets, runs in the line of fire are fire....
Better guys, don't waste your time

S
Sergey Stark 18.11.19

no less than the BEST GAME ever! Mass Effekt nervously smokes on the sidelines.

P
Pater noster 18.11.19

What is the point to compare this (God forgive me) game from ME1? ME in zahleb I went 4 times, and this border an hour and demolished. Not bear the poet's soul... That's my opinion, everyone who liked the best of luck in passing. All good)

A
Ave_Cerberus 18.11.19

Nothing of the sort. Monotony. In ME you can change guns and armor. I have a question about Elite Officer Pack DLC. Downloaded the Repack from the Bellows. DLS no.

K
Konstantin335 18.11.19

Not like the game, and almost all play the movies not very. A boring game of some sort. The game is not over removed.

V
Vadim Moroz 18.11.19

1. Story 10/10
2. The actions of the partner (BOT) 8/10
3. Graphics 10/10 P. S Recently played Star Trek Bridge Commander, by comparison, Star Trek (2013) Super
4. Battle 10/10 P. S Federation as if examining, and then just space battles, battle stations, merchant ships
5. The AI level of the enemies 9/10 P. S Sometimes blunt horns
6. Weapons and equipment 9/10 weapon of Choice is not always great, but the weapons can change, well, like with the captain's Phaser, for Phaser the cadet.
7. Multiplayer 10/10

P
Park52 18.11.19

During the release of this game on the PS3, judging by the miserable plot it on a PC without modification and porting. XS that most people from game film was waiting for the usual buffoon with lots of action like in the movie, purely for fans of the film, once a run will do. It's highly recommended to pass the game in co-op with a friend.