3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serezhyk Buzanakov 17.04.22 10:16 pm

What settings are responsible for the distance of drawing traces (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon or evening depending on when you watch this topic. The problem I have is that in the city the tracks disappear right next to Arthur in the free area much further and it hurts the eye. I set all settings to ultra but the problem does not disappear. Help find the problem
Screen full size https://ibb.co/m54Wj7Q
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 17.04.22

Serezhik Buzanakov
In my documents-Rockstar GamesRed Dead Redemption 2Settings there you will find the system.xml file, open it through notepad, find it manually or through the DeepSurfaceQuality search engine and write Ultra instead of Low, that is, kSettingLevel_Ultra should be like this, well, save it.

PS In general, the "anisotropic filtering" setting should be responsible for this function, but apparently not, and somehow rockstar created an additional setting with which to dance with a tambourine.

S
Serezhyk Buzanakov 17.04.22

KIBERMAX
Thank you very much helped only system.xml to be in my Settings folder

K
KIBERMAX 17.04.22

Serezhik Buzanakov
No problem, I'll fix it for others, sorry.

S

KIBERMAX
What if I don't want ultra, but medium or high? so that the fps does not fall what to prescribe instead of ultra?

K
KIBERMAX 17.04.22

Serezhik Buzanakov
Don't worry about fps, this setting doesn't really affect it, I checked it myself, and in general both Medium and High

S

KIBERMAX
thanks again.