3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheltie 13.09.19 01:31 am

Tell me a normal RPG

Hello. I'm looking for a game (RPG) type of oblivion. It is desirable that the system requirements are approximately the same was (this is important). Skyrim, Morrowind, Fallout, Risen, Two worlds, Gothic 1-3 are not advised to have played. Is there anything else left? Type of these games (basically, like Gothic and TES)?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
antropolog13 13.09.19

this is what can not tell, but try Neverwinter nights 2, Dragon Age: Oigins and Dragon Age: Awakening and the Witcher

D
DrDenn 13.09.19

drakensang the river of time, the Witcher one is not like Space Rangers for example, specific - but not quite tighten...

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

vskidku can think of the heart of eternity and the kings of amalur
but the trash is still the
and so the Witcher 1-2
still have any sabermetrically under RPG

s
saa0891 13.09.19

Of new games, unfortunately no one but Arbor can't make similar games,waiting for the third Witcher,and others in your list have all called it Foul and the Gothic, while in Gothic there is no first person view,as I wrote above,other similar games just yet.

Can try mod for TES4: Oblivion,or rather it is not even a mod but a separate game with all its components,the story,quests,leveling,etc., it is called Nehrim.

l
lenin438 13.09.19

Divinity also from this series

g
gloccc 13.09.19

Sheltie
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines a try. Great RPG, plus a little system low

S
Slonvprotivogaze 13.09.19

Planescape Torment, Neverwinter First (much greater than the second I liked it) Titan Quest, Knox, Cursed earth, Bloodlines is itself)) (you can still try Redemption), the Sacred 1 (not that much, but you can play), Fable,
Need Sich 1, KOTOR 1/2, Diablo 1/2 (no comment)), ...

J
Jackson[x] 13.09.19

The man asks the type of oblivion and Fallout, and he suggest Space Rangers and other Planescape. Strange people...
Borderlands, Dead Island, Arx Fatalis, Bound By Flame, Dark Souls

a
antropolog13 13.09.19

Jackson[x]
yeah, so Borderlands and Dead Island just like?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.09.19

If all nogames torment, try Moun & Blade, or Pirates(especially to Each his own). Of course, the hit is not quite in the top ten, but would like to see.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 13.09.19

The man asks the type of oblivion and Fallout, and he suggest Space Rangers and other Planescape. Strange people...
Borderlands, Dead Island, Arx Fatalis, Bound By Flame, Dark Souls
Holy crap you're a genius.

I think that the direct of similar games, nothing really left. Well, if you just called the ARKS of Fatalis and of course the unforgettable Arcanum.
You should try an RPG other directions. If captivating open world and freedom of action, then, for example, Wizardry 8, Mait and magic 6-8, the Storm of Zehir for the Second Neverwinter. Well, kings bounty is a new, although not exactly an RPG.
And so there are lots of good RPG without an open world, but with a serious storyline. This is called Plainscape, all the other Neverwinter (well, except the last one IMO), and Drakensang, that, and Wizards, Vampires Bloodlines.
Also there are tactical RPG - Isvind Delia and temple of Elemental Evil.