3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizardGRin 18.11.19 04:26 pm

Guys...no banter-how to raise intelligence?prescription needed(( (Pillars of Eternity)

In General, intelligence 18,but then have a serious conversation with one of the gods in the dialogue need intelligence 19 -- there's no hotels,no artifacts that can be lifted((((maybe there is a way to eat some toadstool??need mentat,like in the fall((((
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmodai 18.11.19

WizardGRin
In inventory, open the crafting menu, there is a look of food and potions needed. Like even the rolls on a temporary uplift there.

d
droun92 18.11.19

A lot of reading...mwahahaha. But seriously, like in the game was the drink that raised it, although I could be confused. So many RPGs to play now that I'm losing track.
Note to self, stop whining from the fact that you spent starting points on 19 intellect. Useful it turns out)

B
Beirut 18.11.19

in the game a bunch of armor that gives intellect

G
Grozniy 18.11.19

WizardGRin
His intelligence 18? To caananite armor by +1 or +2 to intelligence, or to pick up a hat at Cana (+1 intellect). True if the clothes are already there gain, they are not cumulative

W
WizardGRin 18.11.19

I have the cap Cana already took the ring and someone pressed is with them 18((so was only 16(((just in the location of two elm is not a sensible hotel-where you can raise,and the recipes all rummaged-is also no potions can not find(((ehh...have rummaged-to look for merchants with the normal things...

W
WizardGRin 18.11.19

fish...the usual mother her FISH traders buy fish +1 intelligence 150 seconds)))))))))one figure is not useful(((the evil God, Emgrand ordered the killing of stray souls-I sent it(((just wasted three hours to kill in search of the mentat(((

C
Cold light 18.11.19

Rest in the tavern in the Bay unbowed, the one in an expensive area. There are chambers of nobles, after a holiday there's a bonus +4 to intelligence + food fried cod in a tavern +2 to intelligence + armor for another +2 (the horn on the neck - the reward for quest all hands on deck)

D
Devil of PC game 18.11.19

I'm also stuck with this God, so says the Cold light are you running in the Bay Unbowed, there in the restaurant intellect +2 will, wear the hat of the hermit +2, horn of moderation +2, and the munchies the Casita casemore +2. In the end, + 8 INTELLECT. Boom shalaka .....