3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
osiris93 18.11.19 04:27 pm

How to enable nudity in the game? (Conan Exiles)

How to enable nudity in the game? When setting the character click the complete nudity in the menu of the game is the same, but when I go to your serv, the character covered by rags...
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 18.11.19

osiris93
Why are you hanging penis on the screen?

m
magister1 18.11.19

GG4
He wants to see, the main feature of the game. Maybe it is for the sake of it and bought the game.:}

w
walkris 18.11.19

I
Iv Neyt 18.11.19

If you have stimovsky version, switch to English in steam go to the game and choose the desired setting, then leave the game again and switch to Russian. Russian somehow not saved the server configuration, but in English no such problems.

D
Delphis 18.11.19

AMN. why language is the incentive to change?

17723 18.11.19

magister1
I think for many that bought the game, because in the game there is absolutely nothing special , except the tools of course

a
aist16 18.11.19

Experts, prompt, Please:
1. The administrator mode - what is it - can freely come in and out of it, with all the already achieved performance?
2. Which means to Off, when the revival? What is the result if you remove the bracelet?
3. Posted the cheat codes I have in the console does not recognize. They all work for someone, or fiction?
Only works of God that is not in the list of cheats.

B
Bearhunt 18.11.19

ConanSandbox/Config/DefaultServerSettings.ini find line MaxNudity=none change on MaxNudity=2, stored in the game include full nudity and forward))) Dancers naked

A
Aleksei81 18.11.19

Bearhunt
here, for the sake of interest I read the comments... smile tips unaware. And you only gave the right advice.) One pirates type Repack from Hatab like me... then go into the installed game is not to be confused with the downloaded... more ConanSandbox -Saved-Config-WindowsNoEditor - find the ini file (like in Skyrim))( via dash paths to folders) the file to ServerSettings.ini there looking for the line(somewhere at the top) MaxNudity=0 will love you there is zero, and this zero is deleted and replaced with figure 2. I do not know why this was done, apparently to protect children... (0 = no exposure,1 partial nudity 2 full supermelodrama FAP nudity). on the console everything is easier... are there nudity is not stupid)))

A
Aleksei81 18.11.19

osiris93
as far as I remember online nudity is banned. In a single company can be, and not strictly online

B
Bearhunt 18.11.19

Aleksei81
you online when your server, and it was said to the guys: maybe the nudity is JUST you, and the rest in the limited version))

B
Boris Britva2 18.11.19

People, I understand that full nudity operate only on the PC version? In version on ps4 this feature does not include?

R
RikoChiko 18.11.19

Boris Britva2
Don't pick the three difficulties of the game, there is nudity does not work, and create your server and in the settings include nudity. Also at character creation also turn it on.

So same question. Who knows what server settings correspond to these three problems?

W
WannаCry 24.05.21

in the latest patches you will not believe it, but it helps in the settings to change the mode "In window" or "In window without frame" to "Full screen"

-
-Rumata- 03.09.22

GG4 For
you to ask

L
Leomental 03.09.22

Bearhunt

e
elmercury 16.11.22

Aleksei81
I did just that, everything works.