3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FloywEe_12 17.04.22 10:28 pm

Error MIKE-01 (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Everyone is welcome, I ran into such a problem as the MIKE-01 error and I don’t know what to do with it.
What could be the reason without a clue, the game worked fine and nothing foreshadowed trouble, as one of the days I met this error. At first I thought maybe the server was working and left, went in later, the same error, waited another day, nothing, reinstalling the game also didn’t help. I
wrote to support, they asked me to do a route tracing. I did it, sent the screen, it turned out to be a double NAT. Again, I say, I don’t know the reasons, I didn’t download any programs, games (especially pirated ones), I didn’t do anything with the system. This double NAT only applies to The Division 2, in other games everything is fine, everything works as it used to. I ask for help from those who know, or who have encountered this problem

6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 17.04.22

FloywEe_12 wrote:
it turned out to be a double NAT. Again, I say, I don’t know the reasons, I didn’t download any programs, games (especially pirated ones), I didn’t do anything with the system.
There are no programs here. The problem is with your ISP. Do you happen to have Rostelecom? It is famous for using double NAT for its clients. One solution is to get a static "white" address.

F
FloywEe_12 17.04.22

Fortunately or unfortunately not Rostelecom
I understand that getting a static white address is the only solution, or are there any other solutions?

B
BlackTigerTK 17.04.22

FloywEe_12
Can you provide the output of the tracert command? Does your provider provide you with a router?

F
FloywEe_12 17.04.22

Here is a screenshot
. Alas, I don’t know about the router, whether it was bought or provided by the company, the Internet was wired for a long time and then, parents were involved in this fuss, I can only say the brand of the router if it somehow helps TP-LINK

B
BlackTigerTK 17.04.22

FloywEe_12
That is, it is not clear whether you can access the management of the router. Perhaps the contract was preserved in paper, in which the details for access are indicated. This is if the router was provided by the provider. Someone set up the router to work with the provider. If you get access to the management, you can make port forwarding rules as written in the description of this error on the yubik support site. Perhaps this would help.

F
FloywEe_12 17.04.22

BlackTigerTK
Understood, thanks, I'll figure it out soon and try to solve this problem
Thank you for your help