3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grog123 17.04.22 10:28 pm

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga controller problem (LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga)

Pirate Good day, I want to play the game on the gamepad, I launch the game on the PC, the PlayStation Dualshock 4 gamepad - the screen split appears as two players, I turn off the gamepad and everything returns to normal. In the reverse order, if you turn off the keyboard mouse with the gamepad turned on, there is still a split screen. I don't understand what's the matter. all drivers are up to date. Has anyone come across this and know the solution to the problem?

the most interesting thing is that if you leave only the gamepad and turn on the keyboard mouse at the beginning of the story game (without turning off the gamepad), then an error occurs when the response of the gamepad becomes unbearable.

In the main menu, if you forcibly turn off split screen, the game freezes and does not enter the game back, while moving through the menu works
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikT1708 05.05.22

Did you connect directly or through DS4Windows?

B
Biglittlemath 05.05.22

I was treated by disabling DS4Windows, adding the game to the Steam library and connecting the gamepad by wire. Works on both dualshock 4 and dualsense. Even the menu buttons match the gamepads

A
Aniksim 31.05.22

1) Game properties => controller : Disable Steam input system (forced off)
2) Run the desired game and enjoy the result