3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CTuKC 17.04.22 10:28 pm

How to remove large stones? (Farming Simulator 22)

Is it possible to remove large stones? I did not find any tools in the editor, there is no such technique either.
2 Comments
Sort by:
k
korol086 01.05.22

If you haven’t played the map yet, you can delete it in the map editor from the off site or others, but remember that for each map, one with 12 versions of the program is suitable when entering the program, it allows you to choose. if the version does not fit the game, the program will close. I do not recommend editing the map on which you play landscape changes, it will lead to a bug in the map and will not allow you to enter the save. The base map will not be edited, only the mod. But for editing, you need to unpack the archive with the map so that the program can see it (the launch will be from the archive, but when you drink the edit, the ticket will be saved or saved after editing). extracting the map files is easier to edit. After the end, return everything back to the archive, do not change the name of the archive (if you change the game, it will stop seeing it or the mod will be marked on the icon with a cross in the game) I say right away the program pulls very strongly the video is like a farm at maximum speed. earlier in the 17th farm I changed the map by playing on it, then a bug arose if you remove something from the map, but no one forbids you to move the object to the edge of the map but not beyond (the ticket is provided) you can try to move the stone to the edge of the map (without deleting)

S
Salyarych 01.05.22

We make a hole in front of the stone, then slowly smooth the soil towards the hole. The stone falls there. Leveling the landscape. Texture stone. Everything.