3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashok -_- 17.04.22 10:28 pm

Artifacts in games, tell me how to fix it please.

I bought a new PC, the drivers for the video card are updated, there is enough RAM for games, as well as video memory, what is the problem, I don’t know on the forums I tried to search but the results are zero, I also tried it on another monitor, it didn’t help, I’ll attach a video below what the problem looks like and PC characteristics.

Processor
Intel Core i5-11400F (2.6 GHz)

RAM
16 GB

Total SSD, GB

Total HDD, GB

Video card
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (12 GB)

OS
Windows 10 Home

Number of processor cores

Video card type
Discrete

Processor frequency, GHz

Chipset
Intel B560

Video memory
12 GB Part Number

9S6
-B92691-2007

HDD Type
SSD

GPU Model
GeForce RTX 3060

GPU Brand
NVIDIA

Version Windows
Windows 10 Home

Processor Model
Intel Core i5

Processor Brand
Intel
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 17.04.22

pashok -_-
In all games? During the installation of a new video driver, did you check the box for clean installation?

p
pashok -_- 17.04.22

Pavel Rally
was in resident evil village, there were stripes in cyberpunk, everything was fine in Syberia: The World Before, skyrim, cs go and fall guys. But I didn’t see the checkbox, now I looked in geforce experience there only to reinstall the drivers, but I already did that. I also tried different graphics settings, didn't help.

P
Pavel Rally 17.04.22

pashok -_- Used
video card? The video driver must first be uninstalled, ticked during installation, I have a feeling that there are serious problems with the video card.

p
pashok -_- 17.04.22

Pavel Rally
New video card, everything new is less than a month old. I did as you said with a clean install checkbox did not help

r
requiemmm 17.04.22

I think we need to turn on the test, this shaggy bagel or whatever it is. It will start to fail in the same way - to the store, under warranty, quickly, decisively! They will powder their brains - do not give in.

S
SonyK_2 17.04.22

requiemmm
requiemmm wrote:
...need a test, this fluffy donut or whatever it is...
FurMark.
Spoilerhttps://geeks3d.com/furmark/downloads/

S
Starkin 17.04.22

I have blue bars on the black boot screen when I start Windows .. This was not noticed in games .. What's the problem? And the author of this post most likely has troubles with the video chip ..

S
Starkin 17.04.22

Marriage! Definitely carry it to the service under the guarantee!

p
pashok -_- 17.04.22

Thank you all for your help) I'll try to check through FurMark if everything is bad, respectively, I'll take it under warranty

M
MunchkiN 616 17.04.22

It can be useless to test through furmark because it is on a different api and most likely the error is at a level on shaders higher than this fkr mark.
you can try to look for some old driver and perform a clean installation without gf experience to
test this game and benchmarks under dx11 and 12.
if the problem persists, then carry the card for verification under warranty.
or it's a special happy occasion of some kind with this particular game, but if it occurs in other games, then it's like a bunch.

V
VETER15 17.04.22

pashok -_-
What is the part number for 2007?)
Did you build a PC on Waldberis?
Most likely the motherboard, memory, and probably the power supply