3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 18.11.19 04:27 pm

Can't buy Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition. (Borderlands)

I have Borderlands on Steam and here I want to buy Borderlands: Game of the Year but after clicking on the purchase button I noticed that I already supposedly have this product and I can only buy someone as a gift. The problem is that I have a game with no add-ons and how to be... Help who can faced or knows what to do?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 18.11.19

Kipasss
um, why buy the extra? When you'll soon get the remaster with these additional owners original

K
Kipasss 18.11.19

Metalist1925
I know I just thought I'd give the remaster only those who has all the DLC in Borderlands Game of The Year - Four Pack. Still I wonder how it will rastavatsya the game as an update or will it be like a separate game with its page in Steam?

O
Ot Boga 18.11.19

Kipasss
Judging by the experience with the remaster of Skyrim, must give a separate game

K
Kipasss 18.11.19

From God
For the sake of interest looked for the page with the game in Steam But alas it is not there.

M
Metalist1925 18.11.19

Kipasss
The remaster? It's probably the Incentive will not be sold

K
Kipasss 18.11.19

Metalist1925
This is why because of Gearbox Software said that will distribute the game to anyone who has the full version and have it all in Steam and no it is not in other stores)

M
Metalist1925 18.11.19

Kipasss
the remaster will give, and to sell the other as new Bordo

K
Kipasss 18.11.19

Metalist1925
Well, I for the sake of interest looked in the Epic Games Store and there is not even a hint on the Borderlands while the third part may be exclusive to this store))) And the remaster should be out today)

g
gerasader 18.11.19

Metalist1925 Here at the dual situation, lifted the embargo, its stream, reviews do. that hints at a press version, that is an individual client. But the incentive is hotly debated that it will be just a big update on the original, and the steam when you purchase the GOTY refers to the original version of the game

K
Kipasss 18.11.19

gerasader
The developers website has the release date the third of April, and there to buy it if you don't have the original, but in fact it did not come out and clear when released) Although it is likely to be idle-update))

K
Kipasss 18.11.19

Well what can I say began the update and my old version of the game turned into gold edition - remaster. Thanks to all the Experts and Nerd)))))))))

C
CrazyHorse34z 18.11.19

ran the remaster:two legendary(shotgun and pistol),75 gold keys,money and first aid kits are selected automatically...went to press nine-fingered.