3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KlissanMax 17.04.22 11:09 pm

Battlefield 4 Premium (Battlefield 4)

I bought Prem, but it is not in the lists of games in Origin (including in the description of the pre-ordered BF4. There is only a beta). So it should be, later it will appear?
PS xs, was there such a topic or not ...
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve0 17.04.22

Where did you buy it? It seems that it will be on sale only with the release of the game.

P
Prophet_92 17.04.22

KlissanMax
is the same garbage, contacted support, they said that only with the release of the game will appear ..
Steve0
slouuuuuuuu

K
KlissanMax 17.04.22

Prophet_92
Okay

-
-Iskander- 17.04.22

Steve0
And then what is http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy/premium-pc

E
Esteirys 17.04.22

in Origin, click on the regular battle 4 with the second button and click on show detailed information about the game and there will be additions below, hover over and there you will successfully pre-order, you can pre-order any and for those who are not in the know, pre-order includes all add-ons

V
VladislavSN 17.04.22

Spitfire_old
Fucked up, you're just unreal already
sick of Delixe Edition - this is a game, Premium is all add-ons, no game, NO FUCKING GAME, BEEEEEZ
You need to take either Deluxe or Deluxe + Premium

V
VladislavSN 17.04.22

Spitfire_old
See all the info on the battlelog forum and you won't have to ask questions, but there's no reason to!

a
ando2 17.04.22

Hello everyone, go to my public VK
http://vk.com/battlefield_4_news
(not spam)

K
KPOJINKC 17.04.22

Delixe Edition is the game, Premium is all the add-ons, no game, NO FUCKING GAME, BEEEEEEE
I got myself into this. I ordered it, then I found out that the GAME ITSELF is not included in the Premium. Well, at least they canceled the order without any problems.

F
FuckNato 17.04.22

1100+1500=2600r (in origin) isn't it too much for the game + "premium"?

B
BAHAHDP 17.04.22

FucNato
in, I'd rather wait until the premium edition comes out, and maybe I'll buy it there

p
pcm1986 17.04.22

Ghost845JB It does
n't make much sense to take DD + premium, because with premium we will get the 1st dlc anyway

F
FuckNato 17.04.22

BAHAHDP
So "premium edition" is a game + all add-ons?

V
VladislavSN 17.04.22

pcm1986
Or maybe someone wants to give the extra 300r. for 3 gold sets, which we will get anyway)))
answered this way, because they asked specifically about DD

t
trdstrDTRDty 17.04.22

Hello I
thought about buying premium but didn't understand what it includes...

I didn't understand about add-ons

Get all five add-ons and start playing two weeks earlier than others.
Get early access as well as new multiplayer maps, new weapons and new vehicles.

Does that mean getting them for free when they're released?
Or get the opportunity to buy them two weeks earlier?

U
Uran76 17.04.22

Vanmail89
you will receive add-ons as they are released.

D
DimkaAB 17.04.22

How did Battlefield 4 Premium

A
Anna Ocherga 17.04.22

during the initial installation, the original program is installed, but here everything starts, I can’t fill in the login and the password, I tried everything, it doesn’t come out, the error is incorrect password or login.!!

w
wadoom 17.04.22

paid for PREMIUM IN ORIGINE, a letter came to the soap: - The product for which you have placed a pre-order is available. Download it and start playing today.-3. Open the client's "My Games" tab, then click the "Ready to Download" button next to the game you want to play. so there is no button! What to do do not tell me?

m
mister611 17.04.22

Bought PREMIUM today. After the bet, I had some doubts, although I took the original in pre-order, but with the release of the game and the transition to Win 8.1, everything fell into place: the game is perfect. Battlefield as always is not surpassed! Therefore, premium is required by default))