3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VORTeX 17.04.22 11:09 pm

POLL: Ex Machina: Meridian 113 or Ex Machina (Ex Machina)

for me personally the first part, there are more worlds, the plot is cooler, well, there are much fewer BUGS
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
spectrum fromTM 17.04.22

the meridian turned out to be juicier in terms of graphics, better in terms of gameplay, they gave us a ride on a couple of cars that were not playable in the last part and made both of them a new cabin, of course I was waiting for a new technique, completely new, but a bummer, but this did not stop me from having fun on the first two maps

By the way, there are TOO many enemies and too little armor! sometimes you sit in the city, but they don’t let you go, every minute someone comes

V
VORTeX 17.04.22

but the first part is somehow longer and more addictive

s
spectrum fromTM 17.04.22

what I didn’t like in the first part was the speed .. I can’t move at such slow speeds, I groan tolerably when I get to the Urals, and before that, boring rides on maps with rare slaughterhouses, it’s a bit boring

J
J_A_C_K 17.04.22

The first is better, the plot is very interesting!

V
VORTeX 17.04.22

J_A_C_K I agree, I also like it a lot more and it's longer and more complicated

R
Ronnie Artest 17.04.22

I also prefer the first one. The plot is more complete.

M
McEclipse 17.04.22

The first one rules!

V
VORTeX 17.04.22

Yes exactly

s
spectrum fromTM 17.04.22

Well, Happy New Year to us? let the ex-machine 2 still be!

V
VORTeX 17.04.22

Happy New Year everyone !!! So that all the games that you are waiting for are what you want to see them and without delay, and so that a new ex car 2 comes out, not an addon, but a new game!

R
Ronnie Artest 17.04.22

I also wish you all a Happy New Year! I wish you all the best (good luck, happiness, health, EHMachines2)!

C
CTALKEP DON 17.04.22

the first steers
, for example, in the meridian, the improvement of the gun for reloading + 13%, so in the first, the weakest improvement is + 20%, and there is also + 30% or + 40%
, and in the meridian, the weakest + 5%
, and also in the meridian, kuuuuuuuuuch bugs
, but at the speed of me I agree, but the speed can be finished with the "sagita" system + 20% the speed of such on Belaz 4 pcs put and everything is cool

I
Ivan Redey 17.04.22

how do you even compare them.
It's basically one game.
This is especially clear if, at the end of the first part, we refuse to help scientists, then the second part is a logical continuation of the first.