3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Maul 17.04.22 11:44 pm

Map Issue (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

In general, here:

10 Comments
Sort by:
s
snip 17.04.22

Hmmm, funny... Are the mods worth it?

L
Lord Maul 17.04.22

Snip
No. Only Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

s
snip 17.04.22

I couldn’t repeat it myself, was it like that from the start? otherwise it is clear that not all locations were discovered through travel ...

and indeed, if not from the start, then there must have been some kind of event, after which this happened ...?

and one more thing, due to the lack of mods, I’m somehow not sure what kind of island it looks like a ring .. according to the map - at the bottom left? I don’t remember such an island in the original .. =)

L
Lord Maul 17.04.22

It's not from the start. I found the disk at home, installed it, launched it, used the fillmap code (it opens all locations). The version of the game was very raw, I downloaded the repack, there is the Game + 2 official additions + 8 official plugins. I transferred the old ones. I don’t know about the skeleton.

L
Lord Maul 17.04.22

If you start a new game, then everything is fine. But before that, everything was the same, only there are no "small" marks

s
snip 17.04.22

Well, it turns out, you will most likely have to start a new game, to see the bugs of different versions are incompatible and lead to such amusements))

P
Psychodolb 17.04.22

what kind of ring-like island is Firemoth

Fort... (=

s
snip 17.04.22

A bunch of skeletons, all kinds of undead .. mod in general ..

P
Psychodolb 17.04.22

Well, like yes, lol... only official... (=

p
pecabir 17.04.22

"Morrowind Code Patch" screwed up, or rather the "Map Expansion" function.