3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gibsoncheg 17.04.22 11:44 pm

Next free DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually found it. There is no information about him yet. I'll update the post as soon as it appears. So far, it looks very intriguing. For those who can't speak English, the inscription on the picture reads: "A new task - Where the Wolf and the Cat play..."
20 Comments
Sort by:
n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 17.04.22

Yes, it’s interesting not the right word, most likely Geralt will meet someone from the cat’s school, the first thing that comes to mind.

S
Serega666 17.04.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
They will go and do something together and spend money.

G
Gibsoncheg 17.04.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
you say that like it's something bad

n

Serega666
Well, probably, why not.

n

Gibsoncheg
In no case, on the contrary, I'm intrigued, I'm just now really reading my first message and it seems that the person is dissatisfied with something))) I'm sorry)

K
KanoVoxLian 17.04.22

This retribution for the drawings of the school of the cat, the losses will have to be worked out.

n

KanoVoxLian
And where are the representatives of the school of the bear and the griffin)))))????
By the way, don't they release 2 DLCs a week, where is the second one?)

K
KanoVoxLian 17.04.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Will probably be later

S
Spartan Soap 17.04.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
The representatives of the Griffin died out long ago, at least Sapkowski gave very little information about them. "Bears" come from the islands and they also no longer exist. In general, it seems that they became berserkers who massacred Caer Trolde, but this is just a theory.

n

SpartanSoap
By the way, yes, there was one cat left that Lambert and I were looking for, now I don’t even remember.

S
Spartan Soap 17.04.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Well, in the books there were two, and in the game one is found alive.

C
CBOBQ 17.04.22

SpartanSoap
Two? I remember one. At the end of the Season of Thunder in the inn. And who is the second?

S
Spartan Soap 17.04.22

CBOBQ
Koyon, who died near Brenna.

T
TIGERblack 17.04.22

All DLC you can watch and download by clicking on the link http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/dlc/#wiki-28910

K
Krechet79 17.04.22

and where are the representatives of the school of kangaroo, octopus and anteater ??? (humor)
Well done Poles! An example for others!

I
ILIA_1992 17.04.22

You can download it here :

Spoiler
-dlc-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-gog-steam-rus-eng-multi.html?EsetProtoscanCtx=beb8c50

P
Pirat-AC3 17.04.22

Krechet79
and where are the representatives of the school of kangaroo, octopus and anteater ??? (humor)
I agree and where is the school of roosters?
Witcher Cock School - sounds. =)

G
Gibsoncheg 17.04.22

Pirat-AC3
It seems I have already found one representative of this school

P
Pirat-AC3 17.04.22

Gibsoncheg
brother, how did you recognize me? Estimate, a duel - two Masters of the cock school will come together in a deadly duel. The funniest thing that will happen is you lose. =)

C
CBOBQ 17.04.22

SpartanSoap Umm
... I've read the saga eight times. Were there any hints of this? In addition, he spent the winter in Kaer Morhen, and there Kots were not so well liked.