3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 17.04.22 11:44 pm

The Witcher on the highway (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible? I understand that you can complete the game on the highest difficulty level?
I remember trying to pass the second part on max. so I fell from the first enemy with 2 blows, but I couldn’t even carry damage on them =)
14 Comments
Sort by:
g
gaunterwelkin 17.04.22

fustcaper13
Everything that is impossible in games is cut out at an early stage.

f
fustcaper13 17.04.22

DenScaletta
Sanxion7
Hmm... I came to the place where ciri used to run away from the wild hunt and met an elf on the shore. Well Quest was where Ciri was in the bath. I think the ending is near? + Can I change the difficulty to "Death" without starting from the beginning? and will they credit me with achievement?

f
fustcaper13 17.04.22

DenScaletta
Well, I got to the middle of the story. And if I change the difficulty to "Death" right now, then at the end of the game they will give me the Witcher Achievement on the highway? Or will I have to start over with this complexity?

S
Strelok731 17.04.22

DenScaletta Nonsense
in general, I play from the very beginning to death, no challenge or difficulty. Well, what is it anyway? the place where 2 wyverns is just generally idiocy, came there at level 17 and scattered them in about a minute, although wyverns of level 21, the only ones who sometimes really cause trouble are drowners.

X
X7Combinator 17.04.22

fustcaper13
It is necessary from the button "Start a new game" to the final credits

g
gaunterwelkin 17.04.22

fustcaper13
Unlikely. Usually the "flag" of the achievement is set so that it looks like - complete the game on "level" difficulty without changing it.

g
gaunterwelkin 17.04.22

And the fact that they hit you hard on the hat (some players even say that it’s difficult) - there is an imbalance, it slips. However, this is either the initial idea, or it will be fixed with patches.

g
gaunterwelkin 17.04.22

DenScaletta
Exactly. However, this is my understanding. In other games, the same nonsense, so there is no reason to perceive this differently. Plus, I didn't have time to experiment in TW3 this way.

K
KanoVoxLian 17.04.22

Dude, play on the "dead" difficulty, there's nothing so difficult there, I'll tell you in secret that it's difficult on the easy game at the beginning, but then you get used to it and voila.

K
KanoVoxLian 17.04.22

DenScaletta
Yes! what?

S
Strelok731 17.04.22

DenScaletta
Don't just do this, I know perfectly well that if you want at least some difficulties, complete high-level contracts and get a meager amount of experience. But it’s not that at all, I came to these fucking wyverns, and I want a real fight, but it turns out that I kill them and I don’t even feel any pleasure, I just killed the next mobs, and this is on the difficulty to death. I want to say that the developers could already really make the complexity befitting the name, so that even going to some kind of low-level wyvern again would also challenge, so that I would fully use all the features, potions, oils. But this is not the case, the exception is high-level enemies, but this is not what I need on the highest difficulty. I hope there will be mods and this misunderstanding will be corrected.

Q
Quasipack Bidirectional 17.04.22

at first it was difficult, then when I upgraded, got good weapons, ointments, elixirs, etc., it became much easier. Yes, and masturbate, even large groups of opponents do not cause big problems. Now this is just the level when they can kill, but if you do everything in your mind, then each more or less intense battle is a pleasure.

f
fustcaper13 17.04.22

Alexey Plutalov
Strelok731
KanoVoxLian
And how are you? I grab 5 from 3-4 along the ridge. Ran up again to start from the checkpoint. I went from keira to the first of the wild hunt, he heals and I barely barely beat him. especially asshole begins when he calls the dogs. Xs. horror that. Although I went through the game, I could take an achievement somehow ..

It’s not noticeable that it’s easy, on a mission with the baron, ghosts only bend me like that, and even the boss of the wild hunt is generally a priest. + HP is not restored after meditation, it's a mess at all

S
Sakond 17.04.22

In fact, the last level of difficulty is the most optimal. I wouldn't say it's hard, but it's not easy either.
In general, I would still like more hardcore, because closer to level 15, the game practically ceased to strain me (