3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ATB 17.04.22 11:44 pm

the best ever!!!!! (Colin McRae Rally 3)

Who wants to share something about the game - write both chorus and pl)))
CAN ANYONE KNOW ANY bells and whistles for the game ??? ))))
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smash 17.04.22

The official website of the game says that it will be released in May 2003. Look forward to!

B
BOX 17.04.22

I'm tired of waiting!!

P
PlayGround.ru 17.04.22

someone share the success

M
Miller 17.04.22

The release date for PC is scheduled for mid-June, we are waiting.

V
Vladimir 17.04.22

Super game!!! Everything is at the highest level, even more than expected. Naturally not without a fly in the ointment. The most
frustrating thing is the lack of settings for cars (except for Ford in the championship) and the lack of choice of car for the championship.
I hope that there are craftsmen who will help solve these issues. I honestly won all the bonus cars
except for two. Then I got bored and I downloaded the trainer. It is located on ag.ru in the section "codes and solutions"

H
Hippie_Dog 17.04.22

Eh! I remember those times when I played this game)) I think that this is one of the best games in the series) how quickly time flies...

S
Sality 17.04.22

Yes, I also remember playing, mm there was a time. Damn those users are gone...

o
oks229195450 17.04.22

Sality
In my opinion, CMR 3 deserves the title of "Best since CMR 2.0". Its graphics still look impressive, even though the game was released in 2002. Here, of course, the physics are more jerky than in CMR 2.0, but in my opinion, it is much more adequate in this game than in CMR 2005.
So why do I like CMR 3 more than CMR 04 and 2005? Because there is a more diverse palette of sound effects (when the car lands from a springboard, crashes into something and glass breaks, the sound of the engine changes after the exhaust pipe is lost ...), the tracks are more interesting (still looming in the memory of SS1 Rally Finland and Rally Spain: On the Finnish SS1 you can drive past a waterfall, and on the Spanish SS1 there is a highway under the bridge that you have to drive over, along which cars drive around, which, however, are poorly drawn, but still create a sense of reality, make the game livelier .. The same track is in CMR 2005, but the cars don't drive under the bridge, which makes the game more empty, even though it came out later), the motors sound juicier, the repeat function is better here than in the following parts ... But most of all I liked that that you can play as Colin McRae in this game. Of course, not everyone liked this feature, to pass the championship exclusively for Colin, many gamers watered the rally Ford Focus with you-know-what (which was like a knife in the back for me), but personally, as a fan of McRae, I liked this feature . I especially remember this Focus of 2002, in Martini coloring and with the juiciest engine sound...
Separately, it should be noted that, unlike the subsequent parts, the rally process as a whole is shown here, that is, at the beginning of the stage, in the form of a video, we are shown how Colin calls in at a maintenance point, then, after a small load, we are shown how the mechanics set up our Focus RS WRC02, after pressing START, the path from the rally headquarters to the special stage is loaded, where control is already transferred to us. This greatly improves the integrity of the game experience, because the player does not wonder like "Why the hell am I standing at the start in the Australian savannah? I finished the race in snowy Sweden three seconds ago!"
Also, compared to the following parts, here the Super Special Stages (a circular cross-country track where two riders compete against each other one on one) are more interesting. For me, rides at night are more interesting. I especially remember SuperSUs in Sweden, Spain, England, and Australia.