3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archie13 18.11.19 04:58 pm

The game resets the graphics settings (Subnautica)

In the game settings graphics configured to High. At each startup this option does not change, but the schedule slips to a minimum and you have to put it in place using F3+F8. License Steam. Bought 18.03.2019, that is, it is no longer early access.
How to solve this problem?
Developers wrote in the game, but I don't think will answer.
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yagor179 18.11.19

Archie13
Memory a little, you need to put fashion Detail High Fix Blurry Textures and Anisotropic Fix

I
ImTheGREED 18.11.19

Perhaps for some reason and absurd circumstance, chance, or so wished God... or antivirus, a text file with the game settings was hit by a terrible disease called *♫ drum roll ♫* √read-Only ?!

A
Archie13 18.11.19

Ягор179
I don't think 6 GB for this game enough. Far Cry 4, GTA V and other more demanding games quietly with the number of m work

A
Archie13 18.11.19

ImTheGREED
Detail as possible, what kind of file? What is it called?

I
ImTheGREED 18.11.19

Archie13
I have the game there, but the file (if you have the game it is) should be in the folder with a game, or in the documents. Look for something like Wildstar.ini or Settings / Config. ini

I
ImTheGREED 18.11.19

Archie13
I've googled fast, some settings are saved if you change them in the main menu and restart the game.

A
Archie13 18.11.19

ImTheGREED
The only file with the extension .ini browscap is, nothing more, sorry, no
And with the reboot option does not fit

D
Denis G 18.11.19

Unfortunately, the game resets a lot of settings. For example, each time after loading a save to enter daynightspeed 0.2, for all work settings within a single session and are NOT saved. Insanity.
However, with graphics like this were not. Also Steam version, graphics settings max.

Y
Yagor179 18.11.19

Archie13
This is the trick of the game engine, I wrote about this myself developed fashion, you need to have more than 6 GB

S
Sanek1971 18.11.19

If you think eksperimentalnu Yes ,the game sometimes resets after the daily updates ,but not always