3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonKuts 18.04.22 12:05 am

Matters of State (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I am tormented - whose side to take after the murder of Radovid ... On the one hand: Reuven will be a good ruler of the north and the states will begin to flourish. BUT when I came for help before the battle in Kaer Morhen with a wild hunt, Dijkstra sent me, and Roche went to the rescue without asking for anything in return (unlike Keira). Wanted to hear the opinions of the respected community...
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 18.04.22

I chose the side of Roche))) Just from the ones you listed that helped in Kaer Morhen)))) Yes, and the character is close after the 2nd part, he and Bianca))

n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 18.04.22

Geralt doesn’t particularly care that the states are stirring up there, but acquaintances just won’t be cut just like that, that’s a hundred percent. So Roche.

X
Xavier_29Th 18.04.22

Reuven that still muddy type. I don't want to spoil it, but since I asked, Reuven is not going to be a good ruler. Roche and Thaler are very positive characters, despite Roche's toughness and Thaler's rudeness. To be honest, Thaler is generally my favorite character after Geralt ... since the first part.

T
TimKar 18.04.22

DemonKuts
and I killed Keira for another lvl 8. =)

A
Amishor 18.04.22

Genom94 I
didn't even know that she could be killed... Okay, let Lambert figure it out.
And on the topic, I agree with nV Elessar Briggsovich, Geralt would not think about politics when his friends are killed.

N
Nohchik1ant 18.04.22

DemonKuts
and he did the right thing that he sent you, because he doesn’t owe you anything! Apparently you didn’t find his gold, that’s why he sent you, if you find his gold, he helps you financially.

PS At first I chose the side of Roche, but then when I overplayed I chose the side of Dijkstra because I don’t want to see either Emhyr var Emreis in power (I don’t like it as a person) or Radovid (crazy)

X
Xavier_29Th 18.04.22

bacmag921
financial assistance.... well, where else can you be richer? If you remember, according to the book, Geralt was almost a rogue.

T
TimKar 18.04.22

deeVries
yeah, when you complete her chain, starting with the invitation, there are 3 quests.

N
Nohchik1ant 18.04.22

Xavier_29Th
was in the book, but in the game he seems to be richer than King Radovid himself (if you count by their standards)

Z
ZeroHero 18.04.22

Genom94
I also accidentally killed, then booted back)) It was a pity to cut such a woman, and it’s not necessary)))
And so Roche is more or less normal)))

X
Xavier_29Th 18.04.22

bacmag921
The war is in the yard, and Geralt has 30,000 crowns. What, in theory, with such a loot you can put together your own gang and register: Radovid, Emgyr, Lugos, criminal 4-ke ... and hunt to the heap to frighten-rotten ....

D
DemonKuts 18.04.22

Dryntish99
That's just the point. I have already taken the side of Reuven ... and now my conscience is tormented: Roche and Bianca are still friends !!! I wanted to know what other fans of this game and the Witcher universe itself did...

A
Amishor 18.04.22

Genom94
I don't like it when book characters die, so let them frolic.

d
deBerN 18.04.22

DemonKuts
The best outcome is if Emhyr becomes the ruler. So you chose not the best candidate, so you also killed your friends)

D
DemonKuts 18.04.22

Thank you all for your authoritative opinion. I decided for myself and corrected my oversight. Now Roche is alive, Dijkstra is dead.

S
SerpenteS79 18.04.22

In the 3rd part, the impression of Nilfgaard was very much smoothed out, the ending with the victory of the empire turned out to be, oddly enough, the best - some kind of revival of Temeria (anything is better than lying on Dijkstra's Redania or, God forbid, Radovid).

l
lolip0p 20.01.23

Nohchik1ant
and nothing that I asked for help to protect his daughter, which he himself wants, but if we lost, she would die. I think he doesn't owe us anything