3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bl00dy 18.04.22 12:05 am

Buying a PS4

Guys, I was going to take a ps4, the question arose, how much does a subscription to ps + cost, what are the advantages in this subscription, is it worth it at all to issue?
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexandr082784 18.04.22

bl00dy
If you want to play over the network, you will have to issue it unambiguously, because now there are no network passes.
The subscription itself is a complete swindle: there are no discounts for good games, basically complete slag, and if good games appear, then only those that are one and a half years old and everyone has already outplayed them. In addition, Sony comrades are very cunning with the purchase of these games, since the purchased game at a discount from ps + is Tied to a subscription and after it ends the game simply will not start until you issue a new subscription.
The game is not worth the candle, but you still want to take the network.

A
Alex Korn 18.04.22

Games purchased at a discount for subscribers will not be lost.

D
Dragon2055 18.04.22

alexandr082784
What about free games? Of course, now they mainly give slag, but even here they come across quite good ones. For example, they distributed the fighting game Injustice, or the magnificent quest Veliant Heart, and now metal gear 5 is available.

bl00dy The
subscription costs like 3200 for a year. or so. In fact, PS + is needed in order to collect a sickly collection of games over the years. But then again, now they distribute slag mainly because. few games so far. On PS3, for example, AAA and AA games are given out almost every month.

a
alexandr082784 18.04.22

Dragon2055
The games that are being distributed are either very old and everyone has eaten them or they are complete ..... but. The main bummer is that after the subscription expires, the games you have collected are blocked and you cannot play them. You can also screw up the saves of games bought for full stream: buy DLC at a discount for ps +, as soon as the subscription ends, the game will stop running because DLC is recorded on it. I'll have to delete my saves and demolish the game.
Thus, Sony forces you to buy a new subscription.
And one more fact: on the third Sonya, in order to play on the network, you had to buy a network pass for 120r, and on ps 4 you must definitely buy a subscription for 3500, and if I don’t need it?
Now think about this: what will happen to your collection of games when Sony stops supporting the PS3? And given past experience and the speed of development of the ps4, this will happen that way in 2 maximum 3 years.