3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasaler 18.04.22 12:05 am

PS plus and games after it expires.

Good day to all. The following question arose: I have a ps plus subscription for several months and during this time a lot of good games have accumulated that are given out to underground workers. Actually the question is, will I be able to play these games after the subscription expires and repurchase it or will they disappear forever? (Yes, I searched badly, but I'm very tight with time, so excuse me if that)
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 18.04.22

Kasaler
Games will not disappear if they hang on hard when the subscription ends, but it will not be possible to play. Once you renew your subscription, you can continue playing. Tested on Uncharted 3.

R
RicoChico 18.04.22

Permanently stored in the library. The main thing is to have time to add to it.

a
alexandr082784 18.04.22

Kasaler Sonics do
very badly: they force you to buy a subscription again when the games stop running after the subscription expires. But in the trailer, these are still flowers, but according to this principle, you can ruin your saves and saves in many games that are bought for full stream or being on disks. I explain: I somehow bought myself an assassin creed revelation and then I bought a subscription. And in the store there were just discounts on the DLC for this assassin for ps + holders.
Naturally I bought and installed them. And now the ps + expired and the game stopped running because these DLCs were not installed. I had to delete all the saves and the game itself to demolish and install and go through again, as well as buy all the same DLC for full streaming.