3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkHero141 18.04.22 12:05 am

Looking for partners to play on PS 4

I’m looking for partners to play ps4 on the microphone, because it’s boring alone, it’s desirable that a colleague has several games from the list so that he doesn’t constantly play the same call of duty
game list
aw
far cry 4
gta 5
drvieclub
battlefield 4
assassins creed unity
watch dogs
shadow of mordor
minecraft
dying light
1 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexandr082784 18.04.22

DarkHero141
There are these games but I don't really want to play because the Sonics are snickering at the end, because in order to play online you need to buy a subscription to ps + for very decent money. And she herself does not need games with discounts, shit, and if there are good ones, then after the subscription period expires, they stop working.
Previously, you just had to buy a network pass that cost 120 rubles, and often the password for it was in the new game. And now, to play battlefield 4, you need to buy the game 4000r + DLS in bulk for 3000r and also a subscription to play station plas for 3500 ..... yes, such multiplayers are in the furnace, I’ll play the grid on my computer and only single on the curling iron. The only thing I play online on ps4 is war thunder, where you can enjoy playing with headphones.