3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxxVaMpiRxxxx 18.04.22 12:05 am

Hangs at the entrance to the house of a piece of iron or in the house of a piece of iron, in different ways. (Borderlands 2)

Xs why, updated to 1.8.3, originally there was a repack from mechanics. The game just freezes, the music plays, and the dialogue of the piece of iron stops, only restarting the computer helps. According to the system requirements, it is more than suitable, the video card AMD HD 6570 1 gb. Downloaded Physyx from nvidia, did not help. What to do???
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
schta 18.04.22

It's hard to say, but try to put another repack. If the game started and you ran to Claptrap's house, then the drivers and physics work fine. I can assume that the whole thing is either in the initially crooked repack, or in a crack, or there were problems with the installation. xs.
If I were you, I would download another repack, or reinstall an old but playable version.

n
nestrbob 18.04.22

xxxxVaMpiRxxxx
Version 1.8.3 didn't work initially and many repackers rolled back to 1.8.2. I played on 1.8.3 - I didn't have any freezes, but sometimes terrible friezes appeared and I demolished it.

x
xxxxVaMpiRxxxx 18.04.22

schta
I downloaded another repack, it did not help, the only thing is that it goes a little further, until the exit from the Claptrap's house.