3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WekuX 18.04.22 12:05 am

Quick switch between potions/oils/bombs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Potions have 2 slots. For example, with a large mob I drink at least a petri potion, thunder, a couple of cans. Then I use the elixir to relieve intoxication and drink the decoction of the griffin. There is enough oil for 20 strokes, i.e. along with the potions, the oil also needs to be updated. And do not forget about the bombs, of which I also use more than two per battle. The game has a wonderful menu for quickly switching between "consumables" and magic, on Tab. But the slots are severely limited there, and there is nowhere to put the oil there. As a result, the fight causes a little bit of irritation. I drank elixirs for stats -> inventory, I drag food to the active slot-> ate-> menu, again I pull out the potion for stats in the active slot until it runs out -> menu, swallow on the active slot -> I drink with a swallow-> menu, update the oil- > regenerate swallow ->menu, griffin decoction, honey to reset intoxication-> drank-> menu, again drag the meat into the active slot-> menu, update the oil again. That's about it. I agree, you can reset the difficulty level and bring down the mobs in a couple of pokes. You can still score on these dances, and stupidly use only thunder with a swallow, to hell with it, the oil can already be updated. But, given such an interesting range of potions with decoctions, it is necessary and interesting to use them, interesting in terms of the variety of battles.

I probably don’t know many things in the game, because. at first he removed the potions and brewed new ones, and so on. little things. Maybe I also missed something with this, and all the same, can I drag all the "consumables" into the quick access menu?
22 Comments
Sort by:
l
look look 18.04.22

nezya

p
punck 18.04.22

only bombs, a crossbow, a lantern and what will be given according to the plot.

a
awesome bro 18.04.22

Sounds a little trite, but clear out all the junk from your inventory and it will be easier to find potions. I'm really looking forward to the extended interface, I hope the modders will cut it down soon.

M
Marina Krutovskaya 18.04.22

WekuX
Well, for example, potions can be drunk directly from the inventory (without dragging it into one of the two slots)

s
seffko 18.04.22

it would be easier if you throw potions on hotkeys and everything, as with signs.

s
saa0891 18.04.22

It’s also very annoying that only two slots have been made, you constantly have to go into inventory, which is why they couldn’t make several panels with hot keys.
In the same Divinity: Original Sin, there are as many as five quick access panels and you can attach anything there.
pix.playground.ru

Yes, and in the inventory, too, they could also make more different categories and tabs so that everything would not be lying around in a heap.

Perhaps with the help of mods they will finish all this later.

s
seffko 18.04.22

saa0891 hello
, this is a party RPG with turn-based combat.

s
saa0891 18.04.22

seffko

And what's next, it's important that the interface and management are convenient, nothing prevented the developer from making more slots.

s
seffko 18.04.22

saa0891
watch action rpg (interface with rolls) and party rpgshki interface.

s
saa0891 18.04.22

seffko

Once again I ask what the difference is, what prevents you from making more slots (and for good, just a few panels with the ability to fix anything there) for elixirs, so that you don’t have to constantly go into your inventory.

s
seffko 18.04.22

saa0891
I wrote to you above. If you don't feel the difference between an action game and a strategic RPG, then it's a problem.

s
saa0891 18.04.22

seffko

Why are you turning on the fool, I didn’t ask you about the difference in genres, but about the interface, so what’s in the way (why not make at least 6 slots), you will answer or you will continue to talk nonsense, what a way to write garbage, why are you you do it.

s
seffko 18.04.22

saa0891
I wrote to you above, you look at the interface and you don't see the difference.
CONSOLE, HELLO, or are you really slow-witted??

s
saa0891 18.04.22

seffko

And how do consoles interfere with making 4-6 slots for elixirs, bombs, etc. ? on the PC, even if it's mods, they'll probably do it when the toolkit comes out, slow-witted?

And you don’t need to mow down the fool again, you didn’t write anything about consoles.

s
seffko 18.04.22

saa0891 It's
immediately clear that you haven't played Diablo on consoles

P
Probabilityofmistake 18.04.22

WekuX
"There are 2 slots available for potions. For example, with a large mob I drink at least a petri potion, thunder, a couple of cans each. Then I reset intoxication with an elixir and drink a decoction of a griffin."
What for ??? Firstly, after drinking a few cans, you do not enhance the effect of the potion, and secondly, after drinking white honey, (to relieve intoxication) you stupidly reset the effects of already drunk potions. I can't even imagine how to play the game without understanding this... Dancing with a tambourine.. ahahaa.. It's just dancing along the way, without a tambourine, as well as without a brain.

s
seffko 18.04.22

Probabilityofmistake
Does the brain of drowners count?)

P
Probabilityofmistake 18.04.22

seffko
I think even a utopian would understand that he is doing something wrong.
PS Even in the footnotes on the loading screen they write that after drinking a few potions, the effect does not increase, but even this does not stop our hero. Truly a tambourine.

V
Vladimir2307 18.04.22

ElExir?

J
JUnnAmmED 18.04.22

WekuX
There are 2 slots available for potions. For example, with a large mob I drink at least a petri potion, thunder, a couple of cans. Then I use the elixir to relieve intoxication and drink the decoction of the griffin. There is enough oil for 20 strokes, i.e. along with the potions, the oil also needs to be updated. And do not forget about the bombs, of which I also use more than two per battle.
One question: how many levels does the enemy have to be higher to do this?