3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
happysmail 18.11.19 04:58 pm

Where to download pirates free. (Subnautica)

Help
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
agles 18.11.19

Help, buy a license on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/264710/Subnautica/ and do not worry. Moreover, the license is not so expensive, don't be a jerk towards himself.

p
pump_plus 18.11.19

Also bought games in a setting of almost no

A
AntohaZ38 18.11.19

Support agles! I'm in it for 3 days stuck. Buy, will not regret. Already the release is not far off, and where developed are going to raise the price. And renewal often come. And so will always have a fresh version without the need to constantly cecati torrents.

C
CiaphasCain 18.11.19

happysmail
a lot of places. but it's easier to buy the incentive. 2K is not the same

r
r545n 18.11.19

happysmail
Dude here's the people above say you buy it. SchA incentive and even discounts the idea of the new year (either there or will be) and there the price will be even lower. Well, if you do not want to buy something then take in the Internet, Google subnautica download and clacking on the first 2-3 links and find sites on the download torrent and VOILA swinging all without your viruses

B
Borovik-rus 18.11.19

the game is really worth the money. You can wait for sales and buy it with good discount.

W
Werewolf1986 18.11.19

agles
pump_plus
Borovik-rus

Absolutely agree.

W
Werewolf1986 18.11.19

happysmail

I would give a link to the pirates but not sure that there is no viruses, I have a license if that. You just give the link you downloaded then you will blame me for the fact that you have a virus, so I think you will hardly help. To help Google, and there I think to myself you to download or buy the incentive for 465 rubles, or penny for that matter, the game is very great.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.19

Werewolf1986 wrote:
I would give a link to the pirates but not sure that there is no viruses
Here this link quickly rubbed it were, so that you can not even talk about the links 8) moreover, the reference to pirate )
Can the PM to throw the link, by the way, but not here on the forum.

D
Danzel87 18.11.19

happysmail
in EpicGameStore give free

v
vstorspb 18.11.19

Danzel87 wrote:
in EpicGameStore give free
Confirm. Took. But hurry, the games that they're handing out free, changed every 2 weeks!

S
Sanek1971 18.11.19

No there is no viruses ,this is because the tablet react all of the antiviruses ,they just want money from you for a license to rip off ,time would have already know this dogma about anti-virus software .Any pirated software is considered a virus because it gives you the right to play for free , and that's all.In this case, the virus your computer called the cure for greed ,that is the pill ,crack, etc .If you do not know where to download ,download from hatab on the website ,or better buy ,it is not expensive