3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jenii 18.04.22 12:05 am

Fallout 4 or Bioshock RPG (Fallout 4)

Hello. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but for some reason I felt "too" a lot of Bioshockshena in the trailer.
Judge for yourself, bright blue sky, moderate cartoonishness, white-blue-red ribbons on houses...
In general, here are the screenshots.

pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, and this may be just "one" such city in the game. But still, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't like to get a Bioshock RPG called Fallout 4...
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
StalkerVirys 18.04.22

retrofuturism he is in the fallout retrofuturism

J
Jenii 18.04.22

StalkerVirys
In the previous parts, retro-tourism was like the 50s, but here it’s some kind of 1920s

R
RicoChico 18.04.22

Ribbons seem to be quite normal for that time. As for the airship, I don't know. But how is it preserved and what does it fly on ?!

J
Jenii 18.04.22

RicoChico
I'm talking about the same thing, not in the Fallautian somehow ...

R
RicoChico 18.04.22

Jenii You can
already see from the trailer that there will be as much canon as in F3.

E
Elite User 18.04.22

Ditched the series, Herods.

f
fedotash 18.04.22

It is quite possible, but until we play it is difficult to judge, because all this can be justified in the game and to the point

J
Jenii 18.04.22

RicoChico
F3 I perceive as something like a restart, and not the worst. Still, if the rights to F3 were transferred to someone else, then it could be, for example, an ex for iPhones with a microtransaction or even worse. While F3 has a lot of problems, especially with the plot
(Enclave:
-we need to capture the Jefferson Memorial in order to start the Cleanliness project.
-Uh, I don’t feel like it somehow. Let's better wait until some 20 year old does not capture it for us. Shooting everyone super mutants from an air gun.
-That sounds very reasonable, so let's do it! Let's wait until here, I don't know, about 50 years. In the meantime, let's launch a radio robot in the wasteland so that it scares everyone there with McDowell's voices.)
But in general, I think F3 is a good restart. Because he had more in common with the original source (in terms of style, atmosphere). Well, that's just my opinion.

R
RicoChico 18.04.22

Jenii
But all game is under construction on such illogicalities. This is not even a fan of the first two parts should notice.
For example, a supermarket full of groceries. I could forgive a lot, but this is too conspicuous.

S
Skilldex 18.04.22

J
Jenii 18.04.22

RikoChiko
There's nothing to be done, such a trend. The most annoying thing is that even fashion does not save.

P
Player 3 18.04.22

Why haven't I seen New Vegas in all this time?! Has everyone forgotten about her? :(

P
Player 3 18.04.22

The 3rd skin is generally similar to Daing Light (if not correct, sorry) when it's already in the city.

Y
Yushimitsy 18.04.22

Player 3, of
course, they forgot only the graph and Mochilov, no one needs a plot.

k
kavinant007 18.04.22

RicoChico
about airships, you had to play the first 2 parts, you would understand that they are one of the main parts of the fallout world, since the brotherhood of steel who chose to run away decided to move to other lands and it was with the help of airships that they were able to fly to where the events of part 2 and tactics take place

R
RicoChico 18.04.22

Well, yes, only Tactics is not canon. Tell me more about that nonsense that came out on PS2.

F
Foromorian 18.04.22

I love Bioshock, I hope that Fallout 4 will be similar to it.

E
Eynart 18.04.22

Red and blue colors are everywhere... Apparently, in connection with another inadequate president (after Bush-Junior), America urgently needs star-striped propaganda. And Besedka really needs money, and any money: the State Department pays for the American colors, so they didn’t give a damn about the weather-sensitive players.

S
Splyushka 18.04.22

Yes, you have a bathyscapuff.
What kind of music is this? I fell in love...

S
Skilldex 18.04.22

.Lionet.
This is a one man project. Luster is called. Magical music...