3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dubsteperrr 18.11.19 04:58 pm

help!!!!!!! (Mortal Kombat (1993))

played today in Segou in мк3ул passed the line chose the fight against all ninja 1 was noob saibot, I have killed and made Fran thorn (I al give with this ) who knows how to make it for him ??
another question I bought mortal Kombat kollection the incentive who knows how to do animality ??
!
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vapauk 18.11.19

Noobsaibot have no Friendchip, it is only the Brutality, you're confusing something

d
dubsteperrr 18.11.19

buddy I'm not what confused you must be confused or not properly read all of what I had written

V
Vapauk 18.11.19

dubsteperrr
Looked like Friendchip, what did he do?

V
Vapauk 18.11.19

dubsteperrr
Looked like Friendchip, what did he do?

d
dubsteperrr 18.11.19

he took the box and her skull popped up

V
Vapauk 18.11.19

This Friendchip I've seen, like the Scorpion. Are you sure it was Noob Saibot, the black ninja completely?

d
dubsteperrr 18.11.19

blah dude you ask like Yes..I'm AEB ))) and do not distinguish the black ninja I MS said that it was he, and that I al AHU.l) how many years I play in Segou, and I saw it the first time

V
Vapauk 18.11.19

Most likely a glitch of some sort, because Noob Saibot'a definitely not Friendchip'a. I have seen many books with codes in Sega and no one except his Brutality ( as far as I remember, XCABCZXABCZ) nothing else is specified. Take any column, choose at the end of the skull and see all the chips they can (there you also don't see Noob Saibot was doing anything except Brutality), and who makes such a Friendchip, you saw the shadow

d
dubsteperrr 18.11.19

Yes it is you better go through the column. 9 bonus pick and malice that he made the friendship blah so I'm the one that saw big up me !!!!! damn dude I wasn't drunk, not okurin I know what I saw)))

V
Vapauk 18.11.19

I'm telling you glitch it, in fact he has no Friendchip'a, I am sure

L
LIGHTandDARK4 18.11.19

dubsteperrr
I went through the post several times. For the sixth day play this legendary game. And no Frendship Noobsaibot have not seen!