3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kub1k J 18.04.22 12:05 am

Handball (FIFA 15)

I tried everything, there is simply no hand play ... Forgot to add it? (offline mode)
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Pro 18.04.22

the same shit

A
Alex1 Ander 18.04.22

Yes, see settings

m
mushroomovnet2 18.04.22

in the game settings there is a current of something they don’t whistle at all in fifa 13 whistled more

K
Kub1k J 18.04.22

Alex1-Ander
there is a function, but there is no process itself.

S
Santi 26 18.04.22

I set all the values ​​​​in the rules, on, off, never whistled for handball during the season, in the player's career

T
TheReds1892 18.04.22

no I've been playing for a long time I
've never met

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 18.04.22

Santi 26
A friend told me that since 2010 there is a hand, but somehow it needs to be included in the menu ... without a clue, like I myself have never seen either (((

S
Spartak4785 18.04.22

Santi 26
You go in personalization-settings-game parameters-rules, and change as you need.

B
BlancosUA 18.04.22

worth a hand.
but never happened ...
although in the game it hit on the hand

k
kosstyan 18.04.22

at 13 fife everything was !! but at 14 it doesn’t work !!! put it on, turned it off !! no damn ball gets into the hand of the whistle !! I thought that I had a bug !! but no one else has that !! fifa license!

m
maxw33ll 18.04.22

everyone is whistling, yesterday they put 2 foams .... pdra

B
Black Sovereign 18.04.22

At 14 I put whistles, at 15 I can’t find them, they don’t whistle either ((

m
maxw33ll 18.04.22

WilyJew
in the settings before the match, look through, there are parameters "injury", "offside", I don't remember exactly whether they are or not ... here, together with them, there is a 4 hand game. their 4 options will be in one tab

B
Black Sovereign 18.04.22

maxwell010297
Okay, I'll take a look. Thank you)

m
maxw33ll 18.04.22

WilyJew
if I launch FIFA, I'll screen

N
Novochek10 18.04.22

along the way, everyone has a bug, because no matter how many times they played, there was never a hand game, although it was enabled in the settings. At 14, there was too much with her, that it wasn’t a canopy or foam, but here there is none at all. strange why they don't fix it

D
DEZERTIRA 18.04.22

I stumbled upon this topic and specifically checked it in all languages ​​and I want to say that there are no "hand games" !!! "Penalties" do not whistle, how many hit the ball into the opponent's hands in the penalty area never whistled!

P
Pla_ton 18.04.22

at 14 they definitely whistled at me, but not as often as at 13, at 13 mostly free throws and pendals were assigned to the computer when he blocked long-range shots, at 14 this didn’t happen at all, but there was another moment when the collar takes the ball to the center, the defenders lead horseback wrestling and waving their hands and then they often whistled their hand, and 50/50 for me and the computer, I play 1 season at 15, they never whistled at all !! enabled in the settings, my style of play has not changed. But I am glad that the computer began to foul more often, in comparison with 14))) in the sense that finally my pros began to download free kicks, of course, not as often as I would like, but better than at 14, because of these fucking free kicks my progress hung there, in 5 seasons I hit like right now I remember 4 free throws and 2 scored!! like this .... now for half a season I hit 5 free throws and scored 2)) yes, yes, I count how many free throws and penalties my pro hit))

r
rpserjo 18.04.22

s
sasha54 18.04.22

Yes, they don’t whistle, and in the settings it’s already on, I’m already playing FIFA as soon as I appeared