3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patrick Kharkov 18.11.19 04:58 pm

How to make the physics of jiggling breast in 3ds Max? (Resident Evil 2)

Dear experts of 3ds Max! please, please tell me how in 3ds Max to make the physics of jiggling Breasts at Claire, then to the game it was clear? Well, as many modders have made her jiggle physics of the Breasts, in some of his nude mod for Claire and Ada. And you ask me not would I just take that and to download these nude fashion Claire or Ada, where already made by modders, the physics of jiggling Boobs? And I answer, that in those nude mods, Claire and Ada, big Breasts. (B cup, C cup, D cup).
I want to do physics, not enlarged Breasts, and well, original. But for now, this mod is nowhere on the Internet. None of the modders, this mod did not. All just make this physics, only reason for large Breasts. Well, you understand. So email me for items instructions on how to do this in 3DS Max, or video tutorial, maybe someone will make on this topic. And why is it necessary for me in 3ds Max and not in any other 3D program, because firstly, all mods to this game made in 3DS Max, because Chinese Modder, the script is written to import and export models for 3ds Max. And secondly, because I only have 3ds Max 2014
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 18.11.19

But in Metro the end of the rocking breast Naturelle. )

P
Patrick Kharkov 18.11.19

Kraicher
You know how in 3DS Max to make the physics of jiggling Boobs? Not necessarily Claire, Ada. In General, as female characters make this the physics of the breast. And then, when ready an answer, or manual training, it can be modeled, to make Claire or Ada for future game modes.

M
Morgenshtern 18.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
Here seems to be similar to discuss.
Спойлерhttp://3dcenter.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=111053
https://render.ru/ru/s.ahmetov/post/11556

K
Kraicher 18.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
I don't know how to make the physics of the breast, and not know that 3DS Max, but I know that 4A Games knows how to do it. Ask them. )))

P
Patrick Kharkov 18.11.19

Morgenstern
Maybe I will help, first your link. And that is not a fact. There are not itemized in the detailed instructions how and what to do in Max, as it is painted in your second link. But the second link does not suit me, because there is a lesson painted for the program Maya. And I need it for 3DS Max. For both things, differ among themselves, as the interface and the features, functions, and names of tools. So that, in the second your link scheduled class how to do the animation of the female breast may not match for the program 3DS Max. That is, I want to say that need a lesson it is for max, as it is done.
But I have just realized that one of the ways to make the Bouncing Breasts, the right tool Flex.
But when I choose it, there is under it a bunch of different settings on the panel on the right side of the program, with all sorts of figures and values. And I just don't get it, that it is necessary to put, what to change to create movement of the chest. Apparently, there is one Flex can not do. There still need some kind of tool to choose the Flex modifier. But what? Nothing is yet clear. Well. You have some options on my question? Links? Video? Lessons? If not, then wait until someone will come in here to my subject, and everything I write right here on items so that it is clear and understandable. And if you're lucky, maybe this knowledgeable person, even the screens will attach to its instruction, to make it even clearer.
Because to record video specially for my question, hardly anyone wants to do. I do not know.

s
slawdos 18.11.19

Make bones for Boobs, and animeready. The buttons make physics is not present in any 3d program.

P
Patrick Kharkov 18.11.19

slawdos
Why do I need to do the bones for the Breasts to Claire, if the model is entirely made of mesh (mesh) bones (bones), vertices, and polygons? What is there to add? I have just been to the finished model Claire, to add jiggle physics of the Breasts, for example through the tool Flex. But I don't know how to run properly, and how to apply it on the body part of Claire that she started to move the chest, butt, etc. and yet, it begins to slow down 3DS Max when I turn on the function Flex. It is impossible to work normally with this modifier. Or just my comp not enough RAM for this app, and load with this heavy Flex modifier is that everything starts to slow down, even crashes the program. Tin.
If there are any other ways to animate the chest, no brakes the Flex?
In General, it is better if I here someone showed it all in the screenshots or the video took off, to make it clear what, how, where, and where. And scribble, so nothing will be solved.

s
slawdos 18.11.19

So it is necessary to write in forums and not in game. And in General, to start is to examine Mat.part, and then fashion sculpt.

P
Patrick Kharkov 18.11.19

slawdos
And you don't know where in the 3ds Max view a skeleton with bones from the model of Claire? The fact is that when you import a model Claire in the program, using specially created for the import and export script in Max, the model Claire on the stage is only visible built mesh (mesh) and under the grid, as I understand it, only the muscles (muscle) if it is in display settings, put a checkmark to hide the geometry, it will be yellow to display the structure of the muscles in Claire. But it's not her skeleton with the bones? And where there her skeleton with the bones located? I do not fucking understand. Or its skeleton is not imported along with the main model in 3ds Max, so it in Max and not? And I realized why I can't animate the breast of Claire, because the animation should be done on the bones of the skeleton Claire that are in her chest, so to speak. But due to the fact that the skeleton's there she has no bones, but instead, there is only under the mesh structure of the muscles, here the answer why the animation I can't do on her breast. After all, the muscles of her breast, and to make animation using Flex? But it should be done only on its bones. And then there will be animation, breast, butt, etc.
But the problem is that I don't know how and where to find her skeleton in Max, if it is there at all. Because the modders somehow made the animation of the chest, naked Claire, which means that they somehow did this on its bones. But where they found that her skeleton with the bones? Or are they specially created a couple of bones, tied them to her chest, and then just animated the bones, and voila, the chest twitches when Claire walks and runs? But I still can't figure out, why create any left breast bone for Claire, if she is somewhere there is a complete skeleton with the bones, which you just need to understand where his mother is of him! find in Max fucking. I had someone tell me where her goddamn skeleton? I do it the simplest it would seem, do not recognize, it will not move me anything, it's not animated her breast, not breast size, etc. and by the way I also don't understand how to change the size of her Breasts, the little. Not using a Scale, because it does not even saves her Breasts, and then reset when I just click the left button of the mouse on an empty stage that my entire scale was smaller her breast is reset on the base. And I can't understand how, and the right to modify its size and not scale to reduce, then to my changed the size of her Breasts, this mountainous town is at Max, not reset to the base size and then when you export the model Claire, it's later in the game it was obvious that her Breasts decreased. Because I when I export the file Claire, her breast is a basic large size, and it doesn't work for some reason, as I would in Max using the Scale did not reduce her Breasts, not narrowed it, or did not move sideways on its grid mesh. That is, I seem to be wrong doing something. Now I have to date have two main issues.
01. As in Max to look up and see the skeleton with the bones Claire, (a basic skeleton, not created manually in the scene) then I could do the animation on her chest?
02. How, and how correctly you want to change the size of her large Breasts, in her usual breast size?

P
Patrick Kharkov 18.11.19

slawdos

This is an imported base model, naked Claire in 3ds Max 2014

This is a dedicated model Claire, and you see the mesh build the whole body. (Mesh).

And here is what Claire appears behind the grid? Is it the structure of muscles? If Yes, then where is her skeleton with the bones? But if it is her skeleton, bones and muscles then why can't I make an animation of her breast on her chest muscles with the bones tool Flex? That there should be at Claire, before giving her a animation? Definitely, I do not allocate needed or do not add any other modifier in the right column at the top of the Flex modifier. I have no idea. So here I am, and already I have two questions that I wrote above.

s
slawdos 18.11.19

I'll say it again: the topic is not for this forum.