3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ADRN 18.04.22 12:38 am

Congratulations (Diablo 2)

Diablo 2 turns 15 today

42 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZakarumFoot 18.04.22

Ahah, student!

3m3m 18.04.22

Padarok sdelaite diavoly - ripnites na hc 99 lvlom v hcse

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

ADRN
15 Let DI9ble, PPC. Kakie ge mi s vami yge STARIE ;(

U
Uncle Fred 18.04.22

My congratulations.

Spoiler

W
Woof 18.04.22

Two-thirds of the server users, at the same time :D

h
hangover 18.04.22

And it would seem quite recently was the tenth anniversary.

G
Gillan 18.04.22

I remember how many lessons we scored with friends to help old Kain out :) really 15 years have passed :SSSSSSSSSSSS

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 18.04.22

Gillan
this kid has been rubbing his stone on us for 15 years...

o
obsessed 18.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG], who? %-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 18.04.22

Obsessed
Decrab Cain

J
Just Be 18.04.22

Well, sho, with a professional holiday to you, gentlemen.
So the excuse was found for the fact that I ate to zero. 15 years of jiable is no joke.

g
gpyr 18.04.22

JustBe
Omg, 4yBak, rde zhi ti nponadal? He yzh to B Peale?!

o
obsessed 18.04.22

JustBe, g}|{@cTy}{a, npeyeg! =)

gpyr, he has a real thing there in the spirit of Halfa with Stalker :- answer Torum. June 30, 2015 at 17:17 # Expert rating: 10gpyr
Do not write this broken transliteration, plx. ReplyLog in to participate in the discussion.

Long career. (WWE 2K15)

Daemon 5647

I’ve been going through my career for a long time, but it doesn’t even think of ending, it feels like I’m just going in circles. I win in almost all matches. Maybe I need to comply with some conditions, or is my career really so big that you just need to wait for it to end?

mr.Stng

Win a wwe title and it's the end of your career.

Castiel_Angel

I have another question why I constantly have a main event I can’t go further even if I win?

qwebyte

There is a scale there, I have now gone to the Main Event, and where you choose a match if the scale is before SmackDown, decide on it.

Quest "The Lost Son" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Cortrav

There was a problem with the passage of the quest "The Lost Son". Having found the ruins of the fortress, the battle with the demon begins. But after finishing it, nothing happens. I read that after the earth trembles, you need to hit him and he will run away to the lair, but this does not happen, it feels like he got bugged. Restart does not help.. What should I do? Explain!

MudrichenkoO

He must bring you to his lair

Cortrav

MudrichenkoO
This is the problem that I am not blind and he does not run away anywhere.

xoen

from the steam forum:
Godmode must be turned off

brad price

it doesn't work about the yearmode
. The first time I went through and it's normal
. The second time I saw codes for loot on the forum, I decided to look, and after I used the console, I also can't complete this quest

brad price

In general, do not indulge with cheats

brad price

and the trainers are all deleted

Juergens

I hit him several times and lured him out of the fortress, then the script worked, he ran into the lair, stumbling, getting stuck and running in place.
He did run.

Cortrav

I use only a script for an endless backpack. Once he crookedly ran away, clinging to everything he could, ran into the lair and disappeared. By some miracle, he moved back to the fortress.

Crack Hag

play the witcher with cheats
Spoiler

brad price

The guys found how to solve the problem by poking around the forums with cheats, I decided the same. Try it out for me, first kicked this demon, then he stupidly stood and buffed so that everything went dark, then he poked the codes and everything went dark kicked him once and he ran away, caught up with him, sneezed once and the whole quest was completed,
poked the codes through the console several times god, god2, god3.

Cortrav

Brad Price
I do not want to use such cheats. But if it helps, thanks for the advice.

brad price

It will help you to be sure

MaksssZZZ

Change the Persian to Ciri and after he runs away to Gerolt

Your favorite wrestler (WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011)

tabak96

For example, I have kofi kingston for his tricks. And in general, I prefer wrestlers like mysterio, that is, bouncy

Roman_Engine

CM Punk! The best indie wrestler. A whole cloud of belts.

ghost raider

in Raw: CM Punk, Sheamus
in SmackDown: Rey Mysterio

p.s. can anyone know how to unlock The Rock? sorry for offtopic

Roman_Engine

You have to go through WrestleMania.

ENFORCER

Big show!!! though it doesn't look like much)

kerm68

Shad Gaspard.

Worjas

Player! aka TRIPLE H

Hard Kote

Stupid game, stupid wrestlers!!!

tabak96

^Stupid you

Hard Kote

and you suck, and I'm not stupid, unlike some ....

Gumb0ld

Big show))

SergeyMonstro

Rey Mysterio, very technical wrestler

Dyrotan

oh, I have a whole list here)) Well, my biggest idol is probably Stone Cold Steve Austin, then Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, and of course Goldberg))) I mostly like wrestlers of the 2000s)) But I don’t like Sins and Ortons for some reason )) Right now I can’t see anything in RAW ((and it’s not interesting to watch wrestling somehow) I got 1 trick, who from the very beginning holds the upper hand over the appanent loses in most cases)))) (check)

Kratos505

1.The MIZ
2.CM Punk
3.Maison Rayn

graphon express

my favorite wrestler is unfortunately not here (Steve Austin and Jeff Hardy) but Rey Mysterio seems to be cool

alex8ball

where is kevin nash?! where is booker tee, GOLDBERG!!!

Hekit

Well, personally, I have always liked such wrestlers: RVD, Rock, The Undertaker, Sean Mikes, Kevin Nash and Booker T. Yes, and probably everything.

tabak96

If you take the whole history of wrestling, then I think The Rock is the best. IMHO

Lim Kwan Yeo

Kane, Undertaker, Billy Kidman, Jeff Hardy

Brock123

Brok Lesnar and Goldberg, The Rock.

MAN X

NVK Shaun Mycals is the best wrestler

Yura_Bond_007

Randy Orton

Fucka_Niger

New Nexus, The Miz, HBK, Alberto del Rio, Drew McIntyre, Layla, Mr. McMahon, R-Truth, AJ Lee, Booker T, Chavo Guerrero, Ezekiel Jackson, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase, Undertaker, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu.

General146

Rey Mysterio and SinKara have amazing styles))) I would like to see both in the same ring, I hope SinKara will appear in WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2012

graphon express

Recently opened The Rock and Stone Cold at least found someone

waste and lolo

The first one is me! :D

Second - Stone cold)

EDGE-RETED

And my 2 favorites are Edge and Kofi Kingston

TheCORTEX

Always playing Undertaker and Cain since WWF Smack Down! on PS1 and I consider them the best wrestlers both in the game and in real life ..

SergioCatalystFCB

Wow since June 13 "New Nexus" is considered a new wrestler, thanks F*cka_Niger.

General146, at least you checked the names of the superstars in Google for correct spelling, it's impossible to read.

And I personally have 2 favorite wrestlers - Steve Austin and CM Punk.

KidMagnum

Favorite wrestlers are Evan Bourne, of course Punk and Jeff Hardy. Too bad it's not in the game :(

graphon express

SergioCatalystFCB
1) He didn't mean a wrestler, but a team, why the hell should he list the entire Nexus?
2) What are you ordering here? Well, he spells names wrong, so what? it's his business

Booffi

the most technical wrestler is Sin Cara (if you don't believe, go to YouTube and watch the video with his participation), otherwise I like Cena, Mysterio and Jeff Hardy

graphon express

Booffi
Potential SHKOLOTE !!!, Okay Jeff, but Mysterio and the dog ... this is a complete P !!!
I'm not sure about Sin Cara (too many mistakes), CM Punk is the most technical wrestler

SvenGGD

chris benoit yomana vrot!

Jeff Hardy Forever

Best of Jeff Hardy and John Cena!!!

Vulgor

Undertaker, Rey Misterio, and there is another worthy wrestler, but unfortunately I forgot his name, he also argued with The Undertaker that if he wins, then all the Undertaker's victories will be reset, and if he loses, then he will leave WWE

Mom said I'm special

Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar are the best wwe wrestlers in history IMHO

assassin-demon

and what about the legend-titan of wrestling Bret "Hit Man" Hart everyone forgot???
and the question is whether he eats in the PSP version, if so, how to open it ???

RIPEN

Randy Orton

Bloodthirster

Razor Ramon & Bret "hitman" Hart and to put that they are not in this game ... Oh, yes, I almost forgot and Torrey is the same.

TeslaX

Ray Mysterio Batista and Ivan Bourne

TeslaX

and john cena and among the divas bet phoenix and natalia

Alexander Gritsevich

Rey Mysterio Forever)

Alexander Gritsevich

Among the divas - probably Beth Phoenix, a really strong woman))

igor430

beak show and rey mesterio

Daniel Lirnik

John Strong)

65stalker

Rey Mysterio, The Rock and Triple H

Steam achievements question (Total War: Shogun 2)

durango

Hello! I apologize in advance if I'm asking an extremely stupid question, but I poked around in Google, but for some reason there is no answer there :) So, tell me, achievements for historical battles in the Sunset of the Samurai such as "If you don't leave - destroy any retreating enemy unit" you can earn only on the maximum difficulty or the game can bug at such moments? The fact is that I completed such a task in the first battle and demolished one of the retreating detachments cleanly, but I played at an average difficulty level. Nothing counted. However, my friend was earning another achievement in another historical battle, but he definitely had the maximum difficulty. Thanks in advance :)

How to clear this checkpoint? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

RGC

Checkpoint under the botanical garden. Didn't find any clues for the Batmobile's winch. 2 turrets and 10 fighters just in the open. Well, I can turn off the optics of one turret, I can break the guns of 4 militants and, ideally, take 5 others with a terrible multi-strike, but at the same time one more turret will work. In short, I don’t understand, is it really so tough to get confused, or am I doing something wrong? I realized that the destructor can be upgraded so that both turrets can be hacked, but they are purple, and I didn’t see such an upgrade in the list. The plot is almost passed if that
Spoiler

Maxis1977

Scopolamine
and you are on YouTube, look at the passage of this chapter and you will understand

Dim4ik126

I seem to have destroyed one turret (or maybe both) with a bettank and cleared it

Ingbelial

Indeed there is an upgrade for the destructor. Search in technical devices - Destructor - sabotage of automatic turrets. I remember with his help I passed a checkpoint with 6 turrets.

RGC

baskspace2014
What chapter? This is not a story mission.
Ingbelial
This is a different upgrade, it has a small turret dispenser instead of the huge ones.

LeSHiy_047

Scopolamine
there's an upgrade for those destruct turrets too and they only deploy when they see you.

altair775

Everything is very simple. It is necessary to disable the turret in the corner using the remote hacking device. Then knock out everyone with a nightmarish blow and that's it. Although the screenshot is not entirely clear which of the checkpoints it is. For more screenshots.

RGC

altair775
there are 10 militants. And you can cut down only 5, and this is ideal. In theory, this sounds great, but in practice, it doesn't work. But I already passed this checkpoint with the help of the Batmobile, although not in the way it was intended.

altair775

I remembered) I also passed it with the help of the Batmobile. I found a place where I could overcome this wall))

Not one trainer works! (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

FoCus-Real

Tried all trainers and none of them work! The trainer does not see the running game! One says that the game is off in the other that the game is not running, the trainer is waiting! He asks to run WolfNewOrder_x64, I launched it and I play through it, but they don’t see it !!! What to do ??? how to make it so that he would see the game ???
I completed the game without cheats and now I want to HANG !!!!!!!

Kostya555

TheCyber
​​What version of the game do you have?
Does the version of the game match with the trainer?
Try running the game after the trainer...

FoCus-Real

Kostya555
the very first version, like the trainer)
tried the same x

saa0891

I'll tell you a secret, there are "legal" cheats in the game.

http://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/rasshifrovka_kodov_enigmy_v_wolfenstein_the_new_order_by_andreev_games_mail_ru/

FoCus-Real

where do you enter the codes?

FoCus-Real

trainer is more convenient)

saa0891

FoCus-Real

so damn it, there you need to collect notes to enter the code! tell me better what to do with the trainers ??? launched the trainer and the game and the trainer says that the game is not running and so with everyone !!!!

jonnysgamer

Can't get through without cheating?

Features of the game mechanics of the server (Diablo 2)

NecroSkin

I propose to lay out here the features of the game mechanics, which differ from the single-player.
In order not to be deceived in expectations. :)

1) Reset (redistribution) of skills/skills and stat points (for Akara) after completing the Den of Evil quest does not work here - invest points wisely, planning your character development in advance!

2) Druid's crows, when attacked, blind ordinary monsters not with a 100% probability - approximately with a 15-25% chance.

3) ...

annortheone

3) Casting oblivions of the necromantic curse of Iron Maiden has not been fixed.

QLinkee

Runes don't drop.

yamas

sorkotorchi do not fall.

Archon Guard

innovations do not saw.

KISFly

On hardcore, there is a massive loss of spells, everything lags, it doesn’t throw out a connection.

Archon Guard

why didn’t they write this:

everything works as intended.

Woof

noobs whine in chat.

Ladder_new

noobs aggro on whining noobs

The game gives an error #0_35 time error (The Crew)

Bogdan Dovgal

The game gives an error #0_35 time error

alexandrovitch

At startup or while playing?

igoryok31

Bogdan Dovgal
vk.com/thecrew_ubi/video-139283_169662702 - they know all the problems here!

vladik865

Write to ubisoft support, they usually helped me ..

Beggar King (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Narget Nurn

Tell me, those who have completed the game, are there any quests associated with the King of the Beggars? It’s just that at the first meeting, when he talks with Triss, he talks about his great plans for the future of Novigrad, says that he was looking at the witcher and that he has plans for him. And in the end, nothing! And besides the brawl in the bath according to the plot and partly in the quest with Hatori, I didn’t meet anything with him after 2 passages. Is this a dev gap or the ground for new DLCs? It just looks kind of stupid after his tirade...
I expected that they would be given the opportunity to influence the life of the gangs of Novigrad and would be given a choice of whom to support. And I would support him, because of all he seems to me the most sane. As a result: There are quests for Dykstra, there are quests for Cleaver, we deal with the Bastard according to the plot, but for the King of the Beggars of Figs?

nV Elessar Briggsovich

Narget Nurn
In the old gameplay for thirty minutes, he was your type of informant. There were probably quests, but the developers decided not to touch him, I don’t know why and why, but in the DLC it’s unlikely that anything will be connected with him.

fakeforreg13

Narget Nurn
I had a similar reaction, I'm leaning towards the paid DLC.

diablo_7_13

yes, I also thought of making a coup in the city, as a result, silence ((((

dear light

Perhaps there will be a DLS associated with Novigrad. After all, if you judge like that, then only the 2nd Cleaver and Bedlam (Vinnie Jones one to one) remain from the criminal 4. Since Dijkstra is either dead or the king and the Bastard is either dead or a bum (this fate is worse for him, so I advise you to leave him alive). In this regard, the question remains. and maybe they will finally let us get rid of the Eternal Flame .. It would be nice as for me)))

Crosshair Reticle Display Issue [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Vano_Strelok

Well, actually the problem is this: for several days I played with a simplified sight (Small dot) and the devil pulled me to put the game in windowed mode! In general, this "POINT" has become a huge GRINDER, beyond which nothing is visible, but if I set the windowed mode (With a frame), everything returns to normal. I tried to change it to a complex sight scheme, but the result is the same: the scope scale is many times larger than necessary. I tried to change the screen resolution, aspect ratio and other settings related to video and graphics - ZERO. If anyone encountered and solved this problem, please write here as soon as possible.

Zaibazu

Friends, this is all that I could dig up on the "file with graphics settings"
I advise you to take from anyone a file with "factory" settings.
Or try to delete / move it, the system will have to create a new one.
GTA 5 where the save file, settings
file The save file and the settings file are in the same folder, these are My Documents / rockstar games / GTA 5.
The files are necessary either for smoother game settings or in order not to lose the progress of the game in the future.

Vano_Strelok

Zaibazu
Ok, I'll try, thanks.

nonakukifu

In general, I have long noticed that the dot of the sight has become huge, it’s a little uncomfortable when you aim at a person and the sight completely covers his head, I didn’t notice this before, at the very beginning when I bought the game the dot was small, and on the ps4 the dot was quite scanty (seen on youtube).
And I also noticed that in the single the point is still a little less, and in the online point is very fat.

Spoiler

A

bug is either a glitch or it should be, but something tells me that it should not be so.
Open the images in a new tab and see everything..

nonakukifu

Spoiler

Mr.Nobody....

DeLaKoren
In the video settings you will find the line "Simple reticle size" and reduce the scale to a minimum and everything will be fine

Alex497

Mr.Nobody ....
according to the pictures, he already has a minimum.
DeLaKoren
And the fact that in online the sight is a little more, in my opinion it has always been like this and this is not a bug at all, but why this is so is another question...

nonakukifu

Mr.Nobody....
Alex497
Yes, it was in the reticle, apparently once turned it to the maximum poking around in the settings, but I didn’t really understand what it was. Thanks to all!

Alex497

DeLaKoren
It's strange that on your screenshots it looks like it's not twisted and is at a minimum.

nonakukifu

Alex497
Maybe due to the fact that I have 1680x1050, now the point has become small, compared to what it was.

Alex497

DeLaKoren
I mean that on all your screenshots, the dot, that is, the so-called reticle or just a sight, looks like it is according to the standard, which means the reticle setting is set to 0% (well, or almost zero).
PS And what, did you make screenshots on another monitor?

nonakukifu

Alex497
There is no other monik, screens with a grid on max, but later I will make screens with a grid at zero ..
Did you enlarge the screens in full screen? If you look at it like that, it looks like everything is fine.

Alex497

DeLaKoren
Well xs, the main thing is now everything is fine. But on the screenshots you can see that the scope is online standard.
PS I did not enlarge, but simply opened the "spoiler".
PPS I know what a scope looks like at max. reticle and it's definitely not your max, if it's max. it must be that you have a screen with 4 or even 5k resolution, but definitely not 1680x1050 ...

nonakukifu

Alex497
xs

Mr.Nobody....

Alex497
Just on the screenshots you can clearly see that the sight, that is, the dot is large, and this parameter is controlled by the reticle. And he had the maximum level, so the sight was like that. It has nothing to do with resolution.

Alex497

Mr.Nobody....
I don't know anything. When I climbed in the settings and changed the reticle to the maximum value, then my sight was many times larger than that of DeLaKoren on the screenshots, about 5 times, if not 10 ... And if I set the reticle value to a minimum, then The size was about the same as in the pictures.

Mr.Nobody....

Alex497 Wow
, well, okay then, what kind of permission do you have in the game?

PS I have just exactly the same as on the screenshots at the maximum value, and at the minimum there is generally a very small dot.

nonakukifu

Alex497
Mr.Nobody....

Made more screenshots
with min grid:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here with max grid:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Alex497

Mr. Nobody...
Full HD, 1920x1080.

DeLaKoren
It's strange, my point at the maximum value is much larger, I'll try to post screenshots...

Alex497

Although you can understand the hell here)

Alex497

In short, the main original issue was resolved and closed.

Alchemical ingredient "White Gull" where to get? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Igor322

I can not find this ingredient, tell me where to get the recipe or buy.

Blackstormed

Igord322
It is done in the alchemy tab on its own, like some other ing-you

Renat Malikov

Blackstormed
How to make it?) there is no way to find a seagull (

andydron

I met a recipe from some merchant (in Velen).

Kirill Tarovik

a white seagull CAN be found in Kaer-morkhin, inside the castle next to another witcher (I don’t remember his name) there will be boxes around him, I found 3 seagulls in them

What to do? (LEGO Jurassic World)

The 10th Doctor

Guys, when I start the game, they write to me: "The entry point to the procedure SHGetKnownFolderPath was not found in the DLL SHELL32.dll.
Help, please!

nickSIA

Bumblebee XXL
Reinstall the game.

The 10th Doctor

nickSIA
I already reinstalled (repack from seyter)

nickSIA

Bumblebee XXL
Antivirus Off before installation? Sometimes it removes crack files by intercepting the game during installation, considering them to be hack-tool programs hacked.

Terro-VZLOM

or download another repack

Nick was stolen

Sorry for the question, but when I go through the chapter called "assault" (Jurassic World), at the last moment (when you gently kill the raptor from the windshield), I kill it, but the video does not play and I continue to drive. What to do?

The 10th Doctor

nickSIA
Did not help =(

nickSIA

Bumblebee XXL
It sucks, what can I say... I'll have to download another repack. Perhaps the repacker itself screwed up with compression.

The 10th Doctor

nickSIA
Listen, if you have this game (downloaded from the torrent) throw a link =)

haitek333

Bumblebee XXL
is the same garbage so far there are no repacks, I'm waiting for either fenix or mechanics!

The 10th Doctor

haitek333
Or maybe it's better to buy a license?
PS I changed my profile.

The 10th Doctor

I bought it on steam - topic closed!

GrafDracula Aspid

san sanikh
at the link a bunch of viruses. DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!

The 10th Doctor

Kill the guys and buy in the incentive (I did it)!

Return of Malina to STF training camp (Unreal Tournament 2004)

GAO-dp

It so happened that it was I who became the catalyst for the situation that Malina was offended and he scored on the training camp.

GAO-dp

Therefore, I propose to unsubscribe to the participants, because I believe that those who were ready to play regularly to spend Saturday evening time (regularly) deserve some of their own, let's say, features. Well, a person does not want to play with a mike, well, one can completely forgive this.
It so happened that it was I who then became a replacement when Malina was thrown out of the game.
Therefore, I would like to apologize to the player and say that if I knew that this would happen, I simply would not play.
I propose to unsubscribe those who would like (well, or would not want) for Malina to return ON THE CONDITIONS (microphone) that he had already chosen for himself.

imi

I do not think that Malina stopped walking due to the lack of a microphone.
Well, +1 player at the training camp does not really decide, especially since a player without a microphone is not even 1, but 0.5.

Maldito

He stopped walking when players without a mic began to be harassed. And here Gao, it's not very clear :) Let him play without a mike, if he will be taken in a pug. Anyone can not choose.

cold mind

GAO is not to blame. Some people, during periods of abundance of CTF-players, start gesticulating with demands. It’s also understandable, because I want to play with information from the players and all the amenities, but there was no need to offend Malina. Roughly unwrapped it. I unsubscribe FOR the silent return of mln. :)

F51

More Malina. He already opened his veins a long time ago because of your tsfa, what kind of return?

GAO-dp

I would like to read the comment of Malina himself.
Come back, I think it will be more interesting, now there are just not enough protections)

cyber_spooky

yes!

Empathy13

Let's get him on the microphone. Half a ruble will be enough.

Maldito

Let's get him on the microphone. Half a ruble will be enough.

He gave it up a long time ago.

toxick.com

legend cityf raspberry, kambak pliz!
this is the topic, right?

bug (Warcraft 3)

4erburator_PG

http://www.rubattle.net/warcraft3/dota/stats/?game=19c2f0314faf8f59c1fd630af7b629aa80537d96bc2eb5955077da here is the link, please understand the admins! figure it out!

Bush1do

ny ti vurdalaka )) ya sei4as v Spain netu vomojnosti pogamat` :((

Creonis

Were there switches? Scourge poured? .loss wrote?
Without a replay, there really is nothing to solve.

Dark Kahn

Candles burned out, Scrooge was poured into the toilet, and a letter was written to the moose in the mail was lost.

Creonis

The bug still exists, nothing has been fixed. I also noticed this in my statistics.
www.rubattle.net/warcraft3/dota/stats/?game=523d419811648d1a3940cf5e3582625531fa235dbe654a24f92911
Played as Scourge, they pushed everything from Sentinel.
There is even an entry in the statistics: Scourge is about to win, endgame timer started.
But at the same time, according to statistics, Sentinel won and the rating went negative. There is a replay, though it is not entirely clear where to send it on this issue.
Of course, there is no sense from the statistics, but the error is present. Posted to support.

g_n

At first glance it looks like this. that Scourge broke the enemy outposts and barracks and then everyone poured together, leaving one Sentinel in the game, who thus got a technical victory.

[Pearl]Kalipso

Well, this is most likely a bug in DotA, and not because of rubattle

How to do special moves? [Answer is] (Mortal Kombat X)

GrindDawn

Sorry if I'm dumb, no need to downvote. I understand that you need to click on the gap, but exactly when? Learned to get in time for Shinoka in only one move. How to do them for everyone? When to press the space bar?

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer

Click before the last button.

Master Ken

Do you have a space block? and you ask accordingly about reinforced (armored) tricks?

GrindDawn

Master Ken
Of course block. Yes, it is about them, when they make an additional blow and glow a little at the same time.

Scar.

You need to press "block" at the same time as the last button in a special move. For example, "down+forward+block and punch" to release an enhanced freeze on Sub-Zero (and so on).

In general, the chip is purely for the gamepad, because. the trigger responsible for the block is just located there so that it is convenient to press the block in conjunction with other buttons for an enhanced special move - I can’t even imagine how to dodge in order to simultaneously press both the movement and strike buttons, and even the spacebar. :/

GrindDawn

Scar.
Ha) learned. In general, yes, it’s a bit difficult on the clave, but you can get used to it. Thanks everyone, it's clear now

Character Skill (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

krrrwa

I don't get it, you need 8 points to open one skill? that is, take plus 8 lvl so that I would not spend one point? or how to open the closure of the cell. okay thank you all

krrrwa

CuryLiiS

Rusik
buy 8 upgrades
and get a new branch

krrrwa

CuryLiiS
what kind of upgrades?

krrrwa

and it is also written on the internet that the place of power gives 1 skill point, but why doesn’t it give me

Alex_Pro

Hospadi... You have to spend eight skill points in the first line to open the second. After that, you will be told how many points you need to open the third line, and so on. The screenshot shows that you spent only seven points. Buy a new skill, or pump one of the existing ones. And yes, in addition to points directly for getting a new level, points are also given for activating places of power.

ValbkinDed

Rusik
hold down and hold the button until he gets up! not just click and get 25 min boost!

diablo_7_13

you need to improve 2 cells to the maximum, then the next level opens

Xavier_29Th

Rusik
LVL does not give a lot of skill points, but you can collect a lot of them from places of power. To open the second line, invest one more skill point, because. you already have 7 invested. The coolest thing is the first from the left in the third line - the "whirlwind", thanks to which, by pressing the button, Geralt will effectively and efficiently chop everyone and everything. I RECOMMEND YOU WILL NOT REGRET!

DJ In Kohma

omg

krrrwa

Xavier_29Th I'll
take into account

krrrwa

MikkiMayC
thank you very much) today I took 7 points at the expense of places of strength

MD Nurse D StandAlone Companion (Fallout 3)

grimace

Hello everyone) I'm wondering if there is a mod for Fallout NV - Nurse D (MD Nurse D StandAlone Companion) http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_new_vegas_medsestra_d_md_nurse_d_standalone_companion-97092/ on Fallout 3? If not, can someone port it to F3? Please :) I just liked the companion very much, I would like it to be in the third part) Thank you in advance for your answer)

What role are you playing? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pirat-AC3

When making decisions, do you try to avoid conflicts or turn on the "terminator" mode? Do you often try to spare people or monsters if you can?
If you killed someone or vice versa, how did this affect the plot of the game?

Rorschach1986

Pirat-AC3
I always make such choices in the witcher to help people and kill the monster

CryHunter

Terminator mode is always on

Dragon2055

Almost always the terminator mode .... Fundamentally, I can’t get past people in trouble.

Pirat-AC3

I have Geralt not good and not evil. It all depends on the occasion and the reward.

Digic_07

Terminator mode 24/7, always

iwerslexx

Terminator mode saving people from monsters.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

If the monster is not so evil, but was simply forced to kill so as not to be killed, then here the witcher may not kill him. Vesemir said that witchers kill only dangerous monsters. After all, suppose the Novigrad doppler stole food from the market and gave it to children scoyataels (does this really make him evil? I don’t think so). Or the same three trolls in Kaer morhen, they just want to save their stones (stupid, like children), but that’s their goal. Why kill them. My answer, that the Witcher is obliged to kill only those monsters or people who wish harm to other people.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

You can also remember Emiel Regis from the book, because he was a vampire, but Geralt eventually recognized him as a friend and did not even think about killing him. As a result, Regis sacrificed himself to save Yen.
As for the change in the plot, it will come back to you. Depending on whether you helped harmless monsters, you will be respected by the doppler rock troll and the gods in the quest from the DLC.

Sergfall

It's up to you to decide whether to kill monsters or not.
The game tries to make a person think.
Who is actually more dangerous, man or monsters.
Suppose the younger bastard killed without hesitation, because such creatures have no place on earth.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

Sergfall
Here you just made a mistake. You did not fully understand the situation with him, there are things worse than death, sparing him you will make him a beggar and the children will bully him for the rest of his life (this is worse) (Ciri will later confirm that you did everything right that did not kill)

Sergfall

nV Elessar Briggsovich
However, he could continue to kill women...
That's what I like about the game.
You yourself decide where the lesser evil is and everyone is right in their own way, because there are no right or wrong decisions.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

Sergfall
He won't be able to kill anyone, but here you are right, it is unknown what happened next. However, leaving him alive is a punishment much worse than death.

Playersaharan

nV Elessar Briggsovich
SPOILER:
By the way, is there any way to agree with the Volkolak from this DLC quest? Say, removing the curse from the bandit and releasing him, as well as giving the woman to the werewolf hunter to be torn to pieces, will I not earn the trust of this werewolf in any way?

nV Elessar Briggsovich

Playersaharan
Unfortunately, I tried all combinations of monster rescue, however, the werewolf is unperturbed, alas. Although the god girl is right, he is simply heartbroken by the loss of his wife (he just lost the meaning of life, and wanted to find solace in revenge). I felt sorry for him, however, he attacked, but there was nothing left to do, he had to kill.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

Playersaharan
There is also such garbage that the gangster will then start killing further (not proven, but still). As for the hunter, that woman is a fool, but you shouldn’t kill her, and where is the guarantee that the werewolf will not continue to kill (after all, he does not control himself). Honestly I admit, I didn’t try to give this werewolf a fool to be torn to pieces, but I think that this will not make him feel better, he will not return his girlfriend.

HusAr of Rivia

I play from Geralt's point of view. I think after reading the books, I understand what drives him and what he wants, so I always think about how he would do it.

Pirat-AC3

I gave nV Elessar Briggsovich
, then I left the cave and he followed me, asked me to kill him, killed him.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

HusAr from Rivia
In general, there is an approach, but one must understand that Geralt has lost his memory and even with its restoration, he cannot become the very Geralt from the book. All the same, amnesia is amnesia (traces of it should remain in any case)

nV Elessar Briggsovich

Pirat-AC3
I know this, but I don’t know if there is such a dialogue later in the quest DLC, that you kind of helped that wolf, from that save it’s far from the DLC quest)))

HusAr of Rivia

nV Elessar Briggsovich
amnesia almost disappears by the third part, and after spending time with Dandelion, Zoltan, Triss, Shani and other characters, I'm sure he would remember a lot.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

HusAr from Rivia
Amnesia leads to memory loss, and a person forms a second self of his own. This is another Geralt, similar, one way or another he is still a witcher, but still different. Did you even play the first part? It was Triss who advised not to push off from memory, and start all over again.

HusAr of Rivia

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Yeah, she advised, but in the second part she undertook to restore his memory with the help of the Rose of Memory. She did not have time, but with the removal of the curse in the second chapter, almost all memory returned to Geralt, as Cedric had said.
Z,S, think for yourself, as with amnesia, when saving Saskia, he mentions her father Borch Three Jackdaws.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

HusAr from Rivia
ALO RECEPTION, and here the memory-MEMORY does not return the old character and thoughts to a person, about, let's say, the murder of mankind.

saa0891

The role of Geralt, of course, what else.

LittleJoke

I try to play the Geralt of the book, making decisions that I think this character would make. That is, by and large, I try to keep neutrality, but if I still need to choose, I choose the lesser evil.
Amnesia is amnesia, but it's just more fun to play a character you like from a book rather than someone else with the same name.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

LittleJoke
Thank God at least someone understood what amnesia is, plus. Everyone plays how they want at least a book, at least not a book, because it's an RPG, we have the right to write our own story. However, write like a hussar like Geralt is back and I will do everything like he is stupid. And I apologize to the hussar, I did not want to offend anyone.

Razox

It would not be bad if we made statistics on the decisions of other users after the credits, as in games from Tellateles Games or whatever they are, well, or in Life in Strange.
I don’t understand the current, why would Bastard Jr. become a homeless person if he was released, he’s in authority, Dudu even took advantage of this.
And so I understand the whole point of choosing in order to make it myself, and not to mow it down like a book or a "good" ending.

nV Elessar Briggsovich

Razox
Good idea, but the witcher is not the game plan, but it's a pity, I would break those who did not go to the cemetery with Ciri)))

HusAr of Rivia

nV Elessar Briggsovich
How do you play as Geralt without taking into account his memories.
On the example of Saskia: why didn't you kill her? (if you didn't) Probably, because Geralt does not kill dragons, he REMEMBERS about it, his memories largely form his consciousness, and, accordingly, his character.
If you think that your present and future actions do not depend on your past actions (and memory as a means of preserving them), then there is simply nothing to talk about with you.

MunchkiN 616

I play a witcher who is tired of ginsins and gays,
but the men don’t give him, and the women turn him back
, or maybe he’s old with a hairworks beard like a Santa Claus and he has impotence
, he has a faithful girlfriend.
here is such a pedmak for mine, posony

nV Elessar Briggsovich

HusAr from Rivia
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Witchers don't kill dragons, they don't kill stupidly and this is not Geralt's decision, ALOOOOOOO Hussar, I already apologized, I'm tired, calm down drink a beer. Killing dragons is taken from the library of caer morhen, not from memory.

seffko

I don’t kill plot ones, I cut them for a mutagen.

M0f

Differently...

DantePVLsity

I don’t touch monsters that don’t harm people, I kill bandits, and witch hunters if possible
(I gave the werewolf his wife’s sister to kill *quest from the hunter to find his wife "and left the lair, he crawled out after me and asked me to kill him, I didn’t have to, let Doppler go in Novigrad, killed the succubus that soaked the guards, helped two gods, untouched the succubus on the mission "training in higher alchemy", helped the troll who guards the boats in the service of the king - on a skeleg in the mission in one of the villages "The most dangerous criminal of Skellige" killed the current of the werewolf for the greyhound bastard received from the godfather Krutetsky boots made of naker leather) voooooooot

ggame

the witcher is trying to maintain neutrality, so how can it be.

diablo_7_13

when, as it happens, I save the lives of monsters, sometimes I kill people

Elijah

nV Elessar Briggsovich
I did not save until the end of the mission, I went through it, I realized that everyone was waking up. "

Pirat-AC3

Just met bandits, asked to help find their wounded friend, turned out to be a witch hunter they want to kill. He did not interfere and received an award. "Free Novigrad"

Garrus-1994

I help many people. And monsters. He let go of the doppler, did nothing to the succubus, did not touch the trolls. The last DLC once again confirmed that not all creatures other than humans are monsters. If we recall even the dragon Three Jackdaws, then he clearly does not roll on the monster. Dryads don't roll on monsters. But Radovid is a monster, Menge is a monster, Lasharel before he became a doppler was a monster.
All unintelligent monsters such as imp, hell, knackers (although they are not so stupid), forktails, I kill them. But for the most part, I don’t touch the reasonable ones. The only exception is vampires. And the quest associated with the assassination attempt on Priscilla is proof of this.

awesome bro

I play a Jew :)) Whoever pays more, I serve him.

Reporting from Baldeykino (Farming Simulator 15)

_Grads

Report Nr.1.

One of the first normal "Kolkhoz" cards appeared.
Maybe someone will be interested in what I found there and how things are going ;D I
started on version 1.0, which is also in the files ... there is no initial technique, but this is not a hindrance (I play only hard) 54k in the bank - enough for "Niva" and a couple of Zils ...
Spoiler
Sand and grains - little by little everything goes uphill ...
Spoiler

A reserve is always needed ... 100 tons just in case ...
Spoiler Let's remove the
straw - you can sell, you can use gas, there will also be slurry for free ...
Spoiler
Spoiler
To be continued... ;}

PS Version 1.5 has starting vehicles, and a lot of them, but for now I'll continue this game - on my own from scratch ;P

_
_Grads 18.04.22

Report Nr.2.
The first (very small for this map) 7.4 ha field of barley has been harvested, the straw from it too... It 's
time to prepare firewood...
Spoiler
Ursus started to get up - after loading the save, fly ... change the place ...
I sold it and the trailer too - they lay on their side in a place not very accessible ... it’s clear that the tractor mod was removed ... its sound was pleasant, maybe I’ll throw it on what a thread of another device ...

And now it's time to take care of the sunflower, on FS15 it hasn't been issued yet ...
Everything went well, only Don took the harvester from the Nu Holland mod ...
And besides the zilkov, there’s nothing to carry it with ... and the harvest is that PPC ( it’s clear that he fertilized) ... at Don, the hopper fills up faster than the auger can unload ...
Spoiler

Zilks have problems with the courseplay... if they take the route, there is nothing, it's normal, but if not immediately, they start turning until they crash somewhere;(
The route of the combine cannot be recorded - like set it went, everything is ok... but there is no way to write it down - the map crashes ... the hacks have already talked about this, who are driving on the stream ...
In this way, this is a field of sunflowers, (and there are 25 - 30 ha per eye) I will clean it for a week ... or leave it until I find better transport in mods .. Then the

routine - grass, silage, water, cattle ...
True, I haven’t found a working transport for pigs, bulls yet ...
For bread, boards, fish too ...
When I find something new, I’ll let you know;)

Spoiler

P
POLTERGOST 18.04.22

Grads
For bread, boards, fish too...
http://www.playground.ru/files/farming_simulator_15_gruzovik_zil_130_green_v_1_2-84547/

_
_Grads 18.04.22

I already spoke quite sharply in a comment under this ZIL, the same can be said at MAZ, it would be better if they corrected his physics, otherwise it’s 43 km / h and then it barely keeps on the road, which is probably why they don’t raise it to normal ...
This is simulator, you don’t need either fish or boards at any cost, you need something that would look normal and not like this:
Spoiler

Just about 30 years ago I worked on a collective farm for a couple of years ... I worked on almost all equipment, and on the K700 a year old and DT75, MTZ and on cars ... my first was a GAZ-51, I didn’t see it anywhere in mods ... So I love these "collective farm" cards - if I returned to my youth, and authenticity and visual are more important for me than many other functions ...

P
POLTERGOST 18.04.22

Grads I'm learning
, just starting.

_
_Grads 18.04.22

Well, maybe I'm being too picky, but the game just came out... It's
just that the selection of mods has become like a sport :)
I myself don't understand anything there - it's good if I can replace the sound with a more pleasant (or real) one...
Here is one of the "collective farm" sets "FS13, and not everything is there:
Spoiler
Mods got hundreds - a folder of about 25 GB and only the USSR or retro ... and normal units - so that they work, the camera is where it is needed (most mods suffered from this in FS13), yes and the scale of the model - for some reason there are a lot of them 1: 1,1 and not 1: 1, as if it were imperceptible and next to put something else ... It
’s under such cruel conditions that I’m recruiting my “collective farm” ... it’s clear that FS15 more or less a set to wait a long time ... but by the new year I hope to pick up something ...
Oh, yes, by 2016. new year :D

_
_Grads 18.04.22

Report Nr.3.
While there are disputes and discussions on the development of agricultural machinery, the work continues with what is available ... In anticipation of the fly-fishing of new living creatures in farms, it's time for
Baldeikino to start harvesting fodder:
Spoiler

and transport them to farms...
Spoiler

Meanwhile, the machine operators pulled off the conveyor belt and cut it into mud flaps... and now how to load the sunflower?
I'll deduct from the salary... they'll work on the courseplay without money, otherwise pay them $1500 per hour ;)
Spoiler

Potatoes should ripen soon, I'll buy more pigs there - I'll have something to feed...
In the meantime, I'll feed the lambs, and see you soon. ..
Spoiler

_
_Grads 18.04.22

Report Nr.4.
The potatoes ripened and a big battle for the harvest began, the battle was largely due to the course play ... and the course play is normal, just in physics when the back of the tractor slips out a little, and it also depends on the slope of the field, trailer, etc. no courseplay will help - almost every second time it gets stuck or falls short of the conveyor, which is even worse - the error is not shown and everyone is standing ... and the money is dripping (because workers on the courseplay receive money and not bad - on this field ~ 10 ha, about $ 25k, for a combine, transport and haulm removal ...)

Spoiler

During these more than 12 hours, while the potatoes were harvested, I managed to mow the grass and drown the mower ...
Spoiler

And pull it out, because the return of the equipment does not work .. everything is like in Spintires, everything failed ... then only sell ...
Spoiler

But everything ends ... I removed the potatoes, the morning has come - it's already more than 24 hours on this map (I never speed up the time), I fed the pigs, bought a hundred ... it's hard to click a hundred pigs in the store, but I want a thousand ;(
Spoiler It's

time clean up after yourself... like preparing the fields, I don't like when they stand after harvesting...
I found a suitable cultivator, or rather a harrow, but here such nuances to hell - the main
result

:)