3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SelpinHow 18.04.22 12:38 am

Game won't start (LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4)

I installed it from the Clone CD image, put the crack, I launch it - it gives me a black screen and ends. How to be?
20 Comments
Sort by:
H
HEPOPro 18.04.22

I also have the same black screen and poured out :( help to play hotchets

S
SelpinHow 18.04.22

And I have no crash, just a black screen

i
ilovepantera 18.04.22

Guys, download another version of the game. Without any crack, which is already sewn and checked. Don't waste time in vain. At the same time, check the firewood for video and direct.

S
SelpinHow 18.04.22

I checked the firewood, I'll probably have to download the repack. Somehow I will decide to kill the traffic and unsubscribe

l
log097 18.04.22

plz help me figure it out. the game crashes, where after you play as Ron and Hermione, you go across the bridge, there is a video of how Hagrid brings Christmas trees, then the video ends and that's it ... crashes with an error. I think it’s just a video that doesn’t start after it .. and I tried the chips with deleting saves - I played three times and tried different versions - the original and from RG ReCoding

T
Traun 18.04.22

I bought a pirate. Installed. I launch, black screen, crashes. Tell me what can be?

L
Lunatik9 18.04.22

And I have this problem: I installed the game, tried to start it, but it didn’t start, and it gave me this error: “The program cannot be started because d3d3x9_41.dll is missing on the computer. Try reinstalling the program.” I tried reinstalling but it didn't help. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

S
SelpinHow 18.04.22

Lunatik9 Update
DirectX

L
Lunatik9 18.04.22

SelpinHow
I updated it but it didn't change anything.((

C
CrazyMixa 18.04.22

Lunatik9, so you need to download the full update (approximately 100-200MB) there will be all the files for almost all the time and the right one means too.

L
Lunatik9 18.04.22

CrazyMixa
Thanks for the advice, I'll try it, I hope it helps.

M
MrHazard 18.04.22

Guys, help! I downloaded this game from a torrent, installed it, turned it on, a black screen and an error occurs that some Main Excetable is not working. A friend bought a pirate, installed it at his place and we play at his place, installed it at his place, the same garbage. I have Windows Vista, my friend has Windows XP. No matter what I did to launch it, it just doesn't work. I have a photograph of the error, if necessary, I will throw it off. Help, I really want to play!

w
wolflocal 18.04.22

On the computer in the sound settings, set the value to 16 bits, 44100Hz.
(in the properties of the speaker in the advanced tab)
After these steps, the game began to start.

(I have Win 7.)

-=Who has a problem with running on 7-ke try to change the bit depth and audio sampling rate to 16 bits, 44100 Hz.
I changed and everything is OK. =-

D
DeadRain 18.04.22

if you have a black screen, try setting the priority of the LEGO Harry Potter process to high in the task manager

P
PROZECTOR 18.04.22

Guys, I updated the direct, updated the firewood, set the sound sampling, bought the game through Steam (face) and everything is down the drain .. when you start, a window appears, they say the application will be closed, i.e. black screen, then company logos - then a crash with the program closing. The reason does not write, I can not find the error logs for starting the game in Windows. Help plz, the child has already taken out the whole brain that he wants to play. System: win 7 x32 ultimate HP (lic.), Intel Pentium DualCore Mobile T4300, 2.10 GHz, 2048 Gb RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530, in short HP Pavilion dv6-1310er Entertainment laptop.. I don't know what to do. Help advice. Thanks in advance.

l
lemma 18.04.22

wolflocal
when I click OK, then I write like this is already using another application (but everything is closed for me) and if I continue it will close. I hope nothing will happen when closing?

r
rikzombie 18.04.22

wolflocal
Yes, I agree, I have Creative Champion Fatal1ty, it was 24 bits, 96000 Hz, I changed it to 16 and 44100, everything worked.
Thanks for the advice )

r
rusteek 18.04.22

wolflocal
thanks worked

S
Sergei Dugin 18.04.22

wolflocal
thanks helped) everyone will go din)

Z
Zhenya Kostikov 18.04.22

GleBbI4