3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
apryMEHT 18.11.19 04:58 pm

Can't get into the ship with their shit (Metro Exodus)

Level Caspian. Can't get into the remains of the ship for nishtyak. Metal detector clearly shows two boxes with loot, but to get there I cannot. Anyone know how to do it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
apryMEHT 18.11.19

a
apryMEHT 18.11.19

H
Hattack 18.11.19

apryMEHT
The right path is not always correct if it is not done in a bypass =)

a
apryMEHT 18.11.19

Hattack
No rounds, on top of an open hole don't fit)) If you know, tell me how, please

B
Boris999 18.11.19

apryMEHT
Never mind, I also remembered 5 minutes, jumped around the ship with a metal detector and spat. Super-duper gun there's you who does not put.

D
Den4ikOdessa 18.11.19

apryMEHT
There is a little further away is the entrance under the ruins, show on screen can't how was the game... I was there about 20 minutes running around this ship.

w
winni madison 18.11.19

Den4ikOdessa
once you passed the game ,may know how to bear in the cemetery othrenachit

s
saa0891 18.11.19

winni madison wrote:
like a bear in the cemetery othrenachit
Molotov cocktails and a crossbow+explosive arrows (instead of crossbow can still use a very powerful rifle Valve if you of course picked up),falls without any problems when he runs at you in the face go to the side again,Molotov cocktails and a crossbow,neither of which is difficult.

a
apryMEHT 18.11.19

Den4ikOdessa
Through the wreckage of the other entrance? And the ship? Half an hour was sneaking around, never found the entrances. And in the hold is not clear that more moves were.

K
Kot Markiz 18.11.19

winni madison
Grenades + 4-barreled Ashot and run to run... But Alesha was so startled that showed up. Had to load a save game and repeat

P
PETUNYA9 18.11.19

winni madison
Begich immediately to the Church and opuses the stairs and medwell a side - Olya and even compliment you as you type inundated) or a Molotov cocktail 5 times and then he will flee

D
Den4ikOdessa 18.11.19

winni madison
I shot beat+ Molotov cocktails. The main thing in his way is to stand and jump back in time.