3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 18.04.22 12:51 am

How to unlock all Wolfenstein: The Old Blood characters? (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Approximately seven characters are not found in the game. Replaying chapters does not give any results... You can see the statistics in the Collection menu.
In the same level (for example) WOLFENSTEIN FORTRESS - the first two characters remained gray, although they shoveled the entire fortress up and down.
Spoilerpix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fedmarshal 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
There, for the complete collection of all silver bars in the "3d nightmare", a character is unlocked

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Fedmarshal
That's what I was afraid of. Old-school Tetris from caring developers is beyond me...
Then it turns out that, logically, only Tetris is left to look for something, going through all this bodyagu in each chapter, brrr... At
first I tried to change the difficulty levels in the game, there was an idea what is suddenly done in this way, when, say, on a more complex, cooler enemy, some new soldiers ... But I didn’t notice the difference.
I’ll then try to play these mini-games to the fullest. (
Because it’s unlikely to miss anyone in the game itself. Thanks for the tip.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood achievements (not a word about the topic of opening characters)
Description of achievements and how to get them. The guide uses videos from PowerPyx, DRM Gamecast and JoeFenix ​​channels
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437855267&insideModal=1
http://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/vse_kollekcionnye_predmety_v_wolfenstein_the_old_blood_by_andreev_games_mail_ru/

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Did not work. The whole Tetris went through, collected the ingots, but the Persian did not open. One bullshit(
Nightmare "Fortress Wolfenstein"
Complete the nightmare in chapter 3
(After tearing off the hatch you go down to the level below).
pix.playground.ru

It turned out that the not open Persian was the one who was tortured in the electric chair, who was eaten by Rudy Yeager's dog Greta. Just after his liberation and clashes with the runaway Rudy, you had to get close to him and close his eyes (action button) After that, the character opened.

атмаROZ 18.04.22

Valius
The same hat with characters in nightmares. (Nightmare "Wulfburg" (nightmare in chapter 5) after the drunkard (do not forget to throw coins into his mug), go a little forward and left the bed around the corner).
Question marks do not disappear during the passage and the passage is not counted. In theory, after passing the nightmare, a message should appear about obtaining an achievement, Cumulative achievements,
for example - Nightmare "Wulfburg" passed.
The strange thing is that I seem to be searching and collecting everything, but the passage of nightmares does not count ... And what kind of characters in nightmares are not open, I don’t get it.
According to the story in the chapters, all the Persians are open in the game itself:
Spoiler pix.playground.ru
But in general, according to statistics, there are several not found.

V
Valius 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
Well, all the characters from nightmares are multi-colored pixel soldiers like in these very nightmares. All of them are open to me, except for this one. In all other levels, everything opened without problems, as soon as I collected all the silver (some of the silver is often hidden in secret rooms behind moving walls).

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Valius
I downloaded for testing from the very beginning, where is the first nightmare in the prologue. Before we get into the trolleys with the agent. A bed with a question mark on the map, I decided to shovel everything in this Tetris so that the question symbol disappeared and it was counted, and nothing. I found the secrets behind the portraits, collected everything, killed everyone, pounded all the walls, and in the end - it didn’t count. I took it, went through a new one, and again without result. The question mark symbol with a yellow circle remains.
I decided that enough is enough for me for now) Maybe a jamb of a repack or a game, because I searched everything. I'll return to the abandoned GTA, the Wolf got it with his quirks.

V
Valius 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
There this nightmare is the biggest of all. The fact is that at this level, in one of the secrets just before the exit, there is an alternative exit from the level (there are three secrets in one), which in the original Wolf 3D led to the secret level 10. Here, it actually also leads there, only it is designed in the form of an elevator, and the levels are combined into one - and silver must be collected on both.

Now, if anything, I found a site with complete maps of all levels. In principle, everything is the same there, only in nightmares there are fewer enemies than on these maps (enemies are marked on them for the maximum complexity of the original Wolf 3D). See maps of the 1st episode:
http://digitorum.ru/blog/2014/01/23/Wolfenstein-3D-Karty-vseh-urovnej.phtml

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Valius
The man ran through this nightmare from the prologue easily and simply with the spontaneity of a carefree parhayushtsky butterfly like two fingers, and for all that, everything worked for him) He didn’t even bother with secrets and wasn’t distracted by tricks (I suspect that he had crammed the route and significant places in advance)

I'll try his method.
a). PS I did exactly according to his script, but the question "?" remained on the map (!?) And the achievement
Nightmare "German Alps" was accordingly not counted

b). So: A new game started in another slot resets the perks, but the reset does not affect letters, sketches and characters found earlier ( How to start the game completely from scratch is an interesting question. What is the meaning of the value "new game" if there is no way to find items again, I did not understand "Again, just wind up the perks and that's it. Now it turned out that the place of the nightmare is not marked on the map at all, not before its passage, nor after. After passing the nightmare, the save symbol simply works, but the symbol of the icon that the Nightmare "German Alps" achievement was obtained did not appear on the screen Deleting the
saves folder is another option, it might work to reset everything

c). To make a completely "zero" slot with a process from scratch, I did this:
one). Deleted the entire Wolfenstein The Old Blood folder from MachineGames. The game re-created it on startup, with three clean save slots. I chose the middle one for the new game - SLOT2. I started the prologue, reaching the first nightmare under the stairs (an autosave is triggered when we go out with Agent One to the platform where two sentries greet good morning, before boarding the cradle). Left the game.
2). I opened the folder with the savegames of the started game savegame, and to the SLOT2 folder with a zero process I added two folders of my savegames SLOT1 and SLOT3, two almost identical options, in which everything was found and processed except for misunderstandings on the topic with several Persians.
3). As a result, if you select SLOT2 when entering the game, then you can use the game with a 100% clean slate, and if you download SLOT1 and SLOT3, you can again use all the benefits of the completed game, with open perks, items, chapter selection, etc. You can continue to look for a problem, although it is not fundamental, everything basic has been found and opened.
By the way, in the new game from SLOT2, after completing the Nightmare "German Alps", with a previously torn off map from the wall at the checkpoint, on which the bed is not marked at all, the achievement for completing the nightmare level did not appear. Surely, if you complete the "Silently kill officers" perk and end up with a designation on the secret map, the "?" will simply be displayed instead of the bed again. , i.e. the same Fabergier but in profile. Either this is a bug, or something else .. That's not counted. anyway.

V
Valius 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
Not necessarily "crammed", for example, I remember the first 4 levels by heart from childhood. Then there weren’t really games at all, so this Wolf 3D was replayed many dozens of times))

And about the question mark - it will burn until the character is unlocked. When I passed the first nightmare + secret level, I received a message upon completion that all 146 (or 142, I don’t remember exactly) silver were collected and the character was unlocked. In the nightmare itself, there is simply not so much silver, so without passing the secret level, the question mark should not, in theory, disappear.

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Valius
I started playing in 2007. when the computer actually appeared. The first thing I did was to fanatically buy all the RtcW add-ons in various re-releases at the flea market, since the Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2001 disc itself was on the shelf even before the acquisition of the PC. She was the first, in it I learned to move the mouse and press the keys, it all started with her) About half a year before that, I was visiting my cousin, he was demonstrating his computer. was already a dock in this matter, he was cut in counter in the team on the grid. From him, I learned that in the WW2-themed genre there is some worthwhile RtcW shooter, which, in his opinion, would be of interest to me in the first place. He really had to reinstall it on his computer to demonstrate. And so he quickly installed it and launched it ... I sat down at the keyboard and disappeared. He freaked out over my clumsy mouse movements, I barely got out of the cell at the very beginning, but at that very moment I already understood and decided that I would have my own computer and today I am going to the nearest eatery for an RtcW disk. Let it stand on the shelf for now as an incentive.
RtcW is my first adventure in the virtual world. A good start, considering such a good choice. )

You write about the "first nightmare + secret level" meaning the Nightmare "German Alps" from the prologue, if I'm not confusing anything. But I blunted something there specifically, I don’t find that secret level. If you sit in the elevator at the end, then without options you get out of the nightmare and find yourself again at the bed. On YouTube, too, I didn’t see any spoilers at the expense of any secret level, everyone stupidly runs through, finding the usual secrets along the way - to the exit to the elevator that sends you back.
They also write about the Secret Level in the nightmare: In the comment to this video.
Spoiler
"Comrade Molotov 3 weeks ago
17-24 - "And as I understand it, this is the end." I'm afraid to upset you, but the "nightmare" in the prologue is VERY long and you didn't go through it. The nightmare has two levels. You have only passed the lower level, and there is also the upper level. In the end, you must collect 136 silver bars. "
But no specifics on how to get to it.

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Valius
Found the Secret level in the nightmare) So the questions written above in the post are no longer relevant. It is necessary to act on the stones on the right. Now I will finish off all the nightmares in the chapters, I understand the principle. On repak drove in vain.
I'll also look in Wolfsburg, it became interesting.

V
Valius 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
Yeah, in the 90s there were no maps at all - according to the principle "feel every millimeter of the wall" and everything went through) It's quite simple right there. And the nightmare in Wolfsburg ran through again - and again nothing. While he scored.

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Valius
And here in nightmares it doesn't seem to be better) With three attempts I finished off the first nightmare from the prologue Nightmare "German Alps". Unlocks the Nightmare - Dog model.
pix.playground.ru
The irony is that she is a real nightmare - for the keyboard, for the book. action "U", for silicone under the push-button tit, the depreciation of which is savagely cruel. Tapping all the walls is something ... Developers would be whipped for this.
I'm on these nightmares all Claudia, I even wanted to ask you to throw off the saves, so as not to engage in masochism.)
But out of principle, interest has already appeared to finish everything off, even at the cost of finishing off the button valve.

Nightmare in Wolfsburg: you know, I will accept this challenge for tonight.) Intrigued. The rest can be postponed for later.
I'll write back if I'm lucky.

V
Valius 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
I gave the link above - there are maps of all levels, on which all secrets are marked. No need to tap everything, just navigate the map and that's it. So I rattled the 4th nightmare (the first 3 passed from memory) - and scored nafig, in the original it was much more convenient.

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Valius
I don't understand anything in those Tetris "maps" by reference, especially since there are a lot of them and they look like a lot of schemes from nightmares.

At the expense of a nightmare from Wolfsburg: it turned out to be a Nightmare - a blue guard. The problem with it was like with the first one from the prologue - when you stupidly do not notice the only remaining ingot of silver. I made a screen where there is a lot of silver in a secret place, but the fraps failed. , screenshot that short moment of the message in the upper left corner of the screen, about the discovery of a Persian from a nightmare, for the collection, if you can, replay it for the sake of the frame).
In my first nightmare, the last ingot lay almost in plain sight, I just didn’t pay attention, but in this nightmare in Wolfsburg, silver crept up in the corner of the secret room and, in my opinion, it was not visually observed, by the way, this is not the first time I notice this. Those. in the corners of different secrets it is better to double-check by tapping the button once again)
pix.playground.ru

V
Valius 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
Weird. I rechecked the nightmare map from Wolfsburg - there should not be any secrets with silver there at all.

PS I went through it again - nothing was opened and I did not notice anything unassembled. I even collected all the food and first-aid kits just in case.

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Valius
And I in the Nightmare "Wolfenstein Fortress" in chapter 3 blunted, as soon as I can finish it right away, yesterday there was no time, I didn’t fit in two attempts, I missed something. The simplest nightmare is the last, where the boss with two miniguns, a meager level, a couple of hidden niches, he has already passed, right after the first one, from the prologue.
SpoilerAbout a nightmare from Wolfsburg - no secrets with silver? Let's do it this way, I'll go there from the save on duty, in which the nightmares have not been completed, and make visual screenshots + a place on the map. Because I remember 99% that in the Wolfsburg nightmare there was an ordinary movable niche in the wall, opening a passage to hidden nooks and crannies, I couldn’t confuse it with other nightmares, although these nightmares should not be ruled out. if you pass them at random, they can make anyone nightmare.
We will be in touch, do not disconnect) In Wolfsburg on the second call for the sake of such a case, from the principle, you can return. Today I'll upload screenshots, as I pass, I even like this Tetris, it has become a mixture of nostalgic-mazah puzzle.

a
atmaROZ 18.04.22

Valius
Hold)
By the way, if this is the case, at the same time I took a screenshot of the achievement message for the collection.
Spoilerpix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

V
Valius 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
Wow, thanks a lot - it worked! Although I don’t know, naf I need this character - purely for show)) The funny thing is that this secret was not in the original Wolf 3D. Developed, like, decided to cheat a little. They also changed the last level with Hans Grosse a little.

And how to make screenshots in the game - I did not understand. More precisely, I did not understand where they are saved.

V
Valius 18.04.22

atmaROZ.
I don't have screenshots in that folder, which means they haven't been made. And I turn off all these fraps, because I don’t like it when there are extraneous numbers and so on in games.