3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7779777 18.04.22 12:51 am

Help with multiplayer in Serious Sam II (Serious Sam 2)

Hello, I have such a problem: 1) I install the series myself, install patch 70 and nosd to it
and start the game. I click to play via the Internet and no server plows for me where I didn’t log in: it gives an error: This game session is no longer available. I tried all possible patches and noses for them. nothing works. Help me please)
4 Comments
Sort by:
7779777 18.04.22

By the way, when I install patch 70, everything is fine, but when I start connecting to the server, I get the error "The application has halfuncrion and it will close. We apologize for incoveniend...."

7779777 18.04.22

here it is - http://dump.ru/file/1066163

7779777 18.04.22

So I downloaded patch 66 like the multiplayer went. But the problem is ))) that I don't see my weapons and mobs)))) and my lives. tell me what to do?)

A
Andri Peresunko 18.04.22

Damn, I don’t understand at all that I bought the game, install it in general, everything is as required, well, I thought that today I’ll have fun at least once before, the ato always gave a FatalError error, and now the game turned on, but damn it, I just press any button, it immediately cuts down Guys tell me what to do ato me just wasting money for nothing?