3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Chuprov 18.04.22 12:51 am

Map Editor (Far Cry 4)

is there a map editor?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 18.04.22

It's already built into the game.

A
Alexander Chuprov 18.04.22

nothing happens when you open it

S
StarKilleR43 18.04.22

I downloaded the repack from the mechanics on 14gb and immediately decided to mess around in the editor BUT it gives an error "send, do not send a report" and does not start. Can you tell me how to fix it? Do all repacks have this problem?

S
StarKilleR43 18.04.22

everyone, get it right! crack from 3DM helped

D
Dmitry Bukhalenkov 18.04.22

Help! The map editor does not start! Gives this error

S
Spectr20 18.04.22

I'm trying to launch the map editor and it just loads endlessly. Help who than can.

D
Dark Kahn 18.04.22

How to put story NPCs on the map in the editor? Take Pagan Ming for example. And how to make a map on which the rebels would be enemies?

D
Dark Kahn 18.04.22

So what's dumb?

D
Dark Kahn 18.04.22

And that there are no unique NPCs besides Pagan Ming?

And set up the NPC in any way? Well, there's a weapon to change, the amount of HP?

I
Ivan159951 18.04.22

FIG knows if you understand say ok?

T
Type Such 18.04.22

Yes, the editor has not been finalized at all, and by the way, will Rusik be on it?

M
Ma_ks 18.04.22

Good day, dear friends! I have been suffering for more than two months with such a problem as how to make a Yeti in the map editor, let's start with the fact that I have dealt with this issue since the release of the Yeti Valley DLC, and now I have it in the map editor , here's even a screen

But here's the problem I'm suffering from, at the start of the game, as soon as he sees the main hero, he freezes, and that's it. I already tried adding the file yetibrain.ai (brain), scripts, animation files (mab) and all wasted , anyway, at the beginning of the game, he stops and freezes like a statue. Here I ask you, I beg you to help me or tell me a way to make him normal, like other animals.
PS I don't know why, but I really want to make a map (project) like Yeti Valley, but I don't know how to make it normal (moving).
So tell me, who knows, I will be very grateful to you