3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaboss1_ 18.04.22 12:51 am

video card loading is not 100% what is the problem?

config in profile

2 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 18.04.22

dimaboss1
It seems that the processor does not pull more than 80 FPS. The fact that the cores are not loaded at 100% does not mean that the processor is not working at full capacity. This is just my guess, I can not say anything, because there is too little information.
There is nothing to be upset about, 80 FPS is a normal indicator, you can even tweak the graphics (for example, increase the resolution if it is not native now) in order to load the video card harder with the same 70-80 FPS. Now, if such a picture was observed on such an iron as mine, then it would be worth thinking about and racking your brains.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.04.22

dimaboss1
and you are looking for a resolution lower the resolution and set the settings lower.
I'm here when I put everything I can in super-ultra and above the maxes in mini 690zhyforsa with fx som 6100 starts to load to the limit and bend down to 30fps. At the same time, the processor starts to rest, maybe for him somewhere around 30-50 fps usually.

and in fact a very fecal processor, he needs to turn off the turbust and overclock the motherboard under it to failure, here.
in this case, it's a bad game for warming up the video card and too low settings to overturn it.