3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperGamer3316 18.04.22 12:51 am

Help with lag in Boston and throughout the game. the whole Internet clambered. tried everything. help plz!!! (Assassin's Creed 3)

In short, I run the game in Boston at 40-60 fps. in half an hour bam and it becomes 25-35. Help. Vidyushka is not heated. license. What is the problem? plus this garbage happens on ANY settings
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Double Agent 18.04.22

Is 35 fps lag? Burnt out, gentlemen.

K
Kin45_ 18.04.22

Have you tried lowering your graphics settings?

E
Enriko110 18.04.22

See if some processes are loading the computer

P
Pumping Iron 18.04.22

Dimson_62
Yes, it does not perceive, but notices the smoothness of movement

L
Lyokha-Bro- 18.04.22

fish her

T
The Dmitry Disaire 18.04.22

25-35 for you lags, snickering gentlemen x2

g
givemethedust 18.04.22

Dimson_62
kill yourself against the wall

Giga-Buster
you too

n
nominal 18.04.22

Dimson_62
Apparently, a person has never seen 60 fps in his life, but I will save you, go to YouTube and watch some video first at 30 fps, and then at 60, if you don’t notice the difference, then you should see a doctor.

P
Pumping Iron 18.04.22

Givemethedust
who are you??

g
givemethedust 18.04.22

Giga-Buster
is the one who sees the difference in FPS

R
RevIO2RUS 18.04.22

Dimson_62 console player
or what? Try to play the same BF or CS with a lock at 30FPS, then at 60FPS, and then at 120, you will immediately feel the difference, well, or even with sharp drawdowns from 60 to 40, if the eye does not perceive, then really see the doctor...

P
Pumping Iron 18.04.22

Givemethedust
then what's your problem with me?

E
Elite User 18.04.22

Dimson_62
There is no limit to human stupidity....

g
givemethedust 18.04.22

wassups
from consoles. They had drawdowns up to 20 FPS, but this is not scary, the eye does not perceive. Moreover, the film industry was hiding behind, they say there are 24 frames in the same place, but you can’t see it anymore. Only now the films have gone for 30 and 60 frames, and we can see everything perfectly. According to their logic, a third of the film should not be visible at all, but the eye does not perceive, lol.

Giga-Buster
you have not only a problem with your eyes, I guess. Do not write to me.

D
Dimson_62 18.04.22

An analogue of FPS is the inertness of rods and cones - photoreceptors of light-sensitive cells of the retina.
Inertia is the time required for the receptor to accept new information.
And here the first problems begin.
Firstly, rods and cones perceive movement and color differently. The sticks are 100 times less sensitive to colors, but have significantly less inertia. Those. their FPS is higher. But they are practically incapable of distinguishing colors;
secondly, these photoreceptors are NOT evenly distributed on the retina. The cones (which have a low FPS but good color recognition) are placed in the center interspersed with the cones. On the sides of the retina are only rods.
The idea of ​​mother nature is simple - on the sides there is something that is most sensitive to movement. The task of these receptors is simply to signal that "something is moving over there in those bushes on the side." Then a person can turn his head and consider this "something" with more sensitive receptors - bah! Yes, it's a big striped hungry tiger! =)
Obviously, a person working on a computer uses the center of the retina for the most part.
Therefore, in this case, it is advisable to speak exclusively about the average FPS of a mixture of rods and cones. In other words, the human eye does not see any frames or movement, it simply snatches out pictures and sends them to the brain, and the brain already translates them into motion, respectively, the higher the FPS, the smoother and clearer the picture, but the optimal FPS for the human eye remains 25-35 FPS . With good eye training, for example in pilots who observe fast moving targets, they can develop vision up to 150 FPS, but this is achieved over the years.

g
givemethedust 18.04.22

Dimson_62
http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/Fps-gif-comparison-996891.gif
http://frames-per-second.appspot.com
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other /60_fps_protiv_30_fps-102997/#comment-12168059
here you can generally see how the image behaves and what 60 frames give.

Giga-Buster
, I asked you, and you just proved that you have trouble not only with your eyes.

D
Dimson_62 18.04.22

givemethedust
it took years, the same with 3D images, doctors have long had the term 3D blindness, I will explain, people who have been working with 3D images for 15-20 years every day, I'm talking about professionals who work with films, games and etc. they see a 3D image without glasses, since we are wearing glasses, the brain for so many years already gets used to processing both images so much that it merges them into one, that's exactly why I wrote that for an ordinary average person 25-35 fps is the norm, and sit at games for 20 years, then 120 fps will not be enough for you.

g
givemethedust 18.04.22

Dimson_62
what 20 years? What are you talking about? I showed my girlfriend when I played GTA drawdowns on PS3 and how the game works, she immediately caught everything. And she is not a gamer with experience and has never been fond of it at all. All these are stories, such as those that 60 frames cause seizures for someone there, that everything is too fast and smooth, so much so that it doesn’t even look realistic.

How did you hesitate with this fps, the human eye perceives 24-26 frames per second
, were these your words?
And now
I have already written that for an ordinary average person, 25-35 fps is the norm, and if you spend 20 years playing games, then even 120 fps will not be enough for you.
And here is little? If the difference is visible? What are you building? The difference is visible. And it will not be enough for you if you have the opportunity to get these 60 shots. When this is not possible, then 30 frames is enough. It's not about the eyes, unless you're a blind brake.

if you plant a person who has never sat at a computer and played games for him, 25-30 fps will be ideal
. This is some kind of excuse. image differs at 30 frames from 60? Yes. The question is over. How you interpret this very difference for yourself is up to you. Put up with it or strive for more, it does not matter.

f
faust666666666 18.04.22

35 are lags if the mother's video card came out more than a year after the release of the game, and it slows down on it. R9 290
It's not fucking normal

f
faust666666666 18.04.22

And there are drawdowns on PS3, and, I confess, this is the first game on PS that slows down. What did I give money for?