3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 18.04.22 12:51 am

Uncles (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After this mission, will I still meet fortune-tellers? And how does this mission affect the plot, if at all? and also whether you killed the fanatics of the eternal fire, or whether you let them interrupt the rite. I personally don’t like this fortune teller and I think it’s not the right decision to kill people for him
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 18.04.22

It doesn't affect the plot at all. The usual side task, I personally did not allow the fortune teller to be arrested.

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

The emperor of PC games
doesn't arrest him, they just drive these necromancers away

D
Default2 18.04.22

Rusik
They will arrest him.

A
Alllex236 18.04.22

after the uncles, if you don’t let the people disperse, you can get another quest related to the fortuneteller’s father

-
-SERGEY- 18.04.22

And he will always stand in his house. Good store".

a
anthropolog13 18.04.22

"and I think it's not the right decision to kill people for him" I kill all the minions of the eternal fire, so they should be killed in Uncle

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

anthropolog13
Do you think necromancers are better? in such cases I prefer not to interfere

n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 18.04.22

Rusik
Our ancestors, the Slavs, also performed such rites in honor of the gods and all that (Think about it). They have such a holiday, and the Eternal Flame is just chain dogs of Radovid.

R
RedOwl 18.04.22

Rusik
And what are they necromancers in? Do they revive corpses? Or maybe curses are sent? Subdue the spirits? It seems not. So where is the necromancy?

a
anthropolog13 18.04.22

Rusik,
you’re talking about something wrong, without understanding ... the eternal fire destroys everyone: magicians, alchemists and others like them, is it normal, do you think?

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

I asked in the wrong place, everything is clear ...

T
TIGERblack 18.04.22

Rusik
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/side_quests/velen/#wiki-29602

d
diablo_7_13 18.04.22

I gladly interrupted the "eternal flame", it hurts that they are unpleasant types