3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2013hentai2013 18.04.22 12:51 am

3DM (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The question is: "Did 3DM even score on DAI or not?"

Read:
One user, I don't remember where he wrote: "3DM will not break DAI until all patches and DLS are released."

Is there official confirmation that they have scored or are on hold?

Links to studio...
9 Comments
Sort by:
2013hentai2013 18.04.22

I am ready to wait at least 1-2 years until they make a pill + until the repackers make REPAK!

T
TimKar 18.04.22

2013hentai2013
stubborn, well, wait, wait.

D
DJ_Sadist 18.04.22

Genom94
=)

A
Ababkov Denis 18.04.22

2013hentai2013
Most likely the first one, since one fig when all the patches and DLC will be released, someone will slam

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 18.04.22

There is no official confirmation. But the fact that the last crack was released only for patch 3 (and now in Origin 7 in beta) speaks for itself. As all add-ons and patches come out, so of course the crack will be updated. But by that time, the game will be sold a bunch of times with all sorts of discounts for almost a penny. It is quite possible to acquire a license.

M
Mikhail Islamov 18.04.22

2013hentai2013 so for
a long time there is a repack update 2.5, personally downloaded and played, here is the current game freezes on any settings.

A
Aletice 18.04.22

Indeed, when the game is finished to the end, with all the patches and DLS, then the Chinese will break. I read that "what for to break, if they improve the protection in each patch, it's a waste of energy"". Only I won’t give proof already, I’m lost)

K
Kahran Ramsus 18.04.22

in each patch they change the encryption key - so a new patch is a new crack. patches come out almost once a month. so they will wait for all the patches and dlc. proofs on 3dm forums - translate to help

[
[_I_] 18.04.22

Do people have news?

I don’t speak Chinese :(

I tried to climb with the translator plugin, but nothing is clear :( I DON’T

HAVE ANY FORCES TO WAIT !!!