3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 18.04.22 12:51 am

Achievements in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help people!! How can I not open.

-Sharpshooter
Kill 50 humanoid enemies with a crossbow headshot.

That is, just shoot with a crossbow finishing off opponents? Or is it just in the head figat?

-Riddle for the coroner Cause
the enemy to bleed, poison and burn at the same time. And so 10 times.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saloknir 18.04.22

Riddle for the coroner
You take wide bolts and shoot, then you immediately throw a damn mushroom, then you throw a star.

V
Vaselinsky 18.04.22

Shoot at people, or rather kill with a shot just at the end, as life ends.

B
Bupycop 18.04.22

fustcaper13
Crossbow bolts, without any burning and bleeding, as a rule they have a lot of silver damage (in Hattori) you find a large camp of humanoids (humans) set the lowest difficulty, shoot at the heads, before that, respectively, pump in the ability to increase damage with a crossbow and kill like this 50 every time you kill in the head, there will be a small shaking of the monitor, as with a crit. effect...

R
RGC 18.04.22

By the way, the translation of the achievement is clearly a mistake, you don’t need to kill humanoid opponents, but people and non-humans (dwarves, elves), because. essentially a drowner, naker are also humanoids

p
punck 18.04.22

Google Knows Everything
Master Marksman
It's best to do it on the easiest difficulty. Crossbow shots do little damage, and we need to deal finishing shots. You can first finish off the enemy with a sword, use Aksy on him, and deliver the last blow from a crossbow.
We acquire skills that slow down time when shooting, so it will be easier to hit the head. We carry out the task by visiting bandit camps.
If the screen shakes, then the enemy is taking critical damage and you definitely hit the head. If not, you need to aim better. We direct the target just below the head.
Coroner's Riddle (Overkill)
Cause an enemy to bleed, poison, and burn at the same time. And so 10 times.
Burning can be easily caused by applying the sign of Igni. For poisoning, before the fight you need to lubricate the sword with poison. Bleeding can only be caused by a sword with special characteristics.
Bomb "Damn mushroom" - 100% chance of poisoning. ("The herbalist's hut" north of Oxenfurt).
Bomb "Dancing Star" - 100% chance of ignition. ("The herbalist's hut" north of Oxenfurt).
Bolt with "Wide Tip" - 100% chance of bleeding. (At the blacksmith in Oxenfurt).

f
fustcaper13 18.04.22

Thanks to the people who helped =)
Scopolamine
By the way, there is clearly a mistake in the translation of the achievement - the orderly of the forest was found a pancake.

f
fustcaper13 18.04.22

I'm on the score
- Sharpshooter

Do you care just at the end of the battle you need to finish it off or is it to shoot in the head?

G
Gibsoncheg 18.04.22

fustcaper13
it is necessary to finish off with crossbows in the head

And I made a riddle for the coroner as follows, though I did it through abilities:
You inject bleeding from fast attacks into the swordsman, in the alchemist 15% chance to poison with oil and level 2 of the igni sign. You take perfect, sometimes excellent, oil from people (there is about a 50% chance to poison on impact), set the highest difficulty and stomp on skellige. With a weak sword in medium armor, it is very easy to do.
You look for bandits, make a blow and see if poison and bleeding hang yourself (the inscriptions should appear), if there is, set fire to the enemy with level 2 igni and you're done. Repeat until victory. This can be done with any enemies, but the bandits are somehow the easiest, it seems to me. And bombs + crossbow is also possible, but somehow mainstream :D.

f
fustcaper13 18.04.22

Gibsoncheg
Only humanoids? It goes well in the head for dogs, and as I understand it, when the screen trembles, it means it loaded into the head?

G
Gibsoncheg 18.04.22

fustcaper13
Yes, that's right. Achievement is long and make it better after beating the game at the highest level, if you have not yet received an achievement for this passage

f
fustcaper13 18.04.22

Gibsoncheg
If I'm not aiming exactly at the head, but the screen is shaking, does that mean I just hit with a crit or hit the head?

G
Gibsoncheg 18.04.22

fustcaper13
well, if it hits the leg and shakes, then crit. And if you aimed at the head, it shook and showed that the crit - then it’s already 50 to 50. How lucky