3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zorianin 18.11.19 04:59 pm

Is it possible to change the % resistance? (Titan Quest)

Hello people. Play Legendre, 85 LVL hero. Most of the resistance hero -100% (I know that this is a feature of legendary difficulty level). Is it possible to somehow cheat, a mod, or edit the Persians to change the resistance to 100%. Rummaged through the entire Internet - any information on this subject is not found.
It's getting old to die many times, I would like the fan to run, pregrinding on legendarne maximum chesney (god mode don't want to cut), but except for negative indexes.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.11.19

Draw yourself a million resists the same as the 85 level. Or you vocals without clothes? Then it pulls on a world record and achieving Steel eggs.

Z
Zorianin 18.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Draw yourself a million resists
Where to draw? I told you, I did not find such trainers, cheats, mods, or editors

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.11.19

Where level 85 characters.

Z
Zorianin 18.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
85 Persian = god mode + fast kills + the exp multiplier. Resists could do that) But this is we are on the topic waste.
If you found how to change the resists, you wouldn't ask... But why flood breed? I asked a specific question: is it possible to change the values of % resistance or not. If Yes, then as (mod, cheat, trainer, editor)?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.11.19

Resists are recruited from the clothes, the clothes fall from monsters and chests. I do not see obstacles for high-level character to knock over a few bosses. Sometimes the vendors can buy the good stuff, but they are expensive.

Z
Zorianin 18.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Play 2 act (legendary). Take out in time even ordinary scarabs and zombie archers: Wat. fire -95% piercing damage -100%, cold -26%, lightning -60%, poison -47% Gather up there belongings :D

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.11.19

I can't understand what the problem is. If char 85 LVL, then it must be the clothes - after all, he killed monsters and bosses. If no armor, then it makes sense to take the maximum level and generally play? Diablo-like game not for the story and fighting play. Start with 1 LVL Conqueror'th or Brigand'om will and clothes, the damage and the passage of the rules will be delayed for 30 hours. Ah, Yes, the game speed on very fast to deliver, and you can hibernate.

Z
Zorianin 18.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Cheto not in the direction we came. I also can't understand why it's hard to answer to my specific question in the subject:
1) Yes you can change % resist such a cheat/mod/editor;
2) no, this can not be done.
And all matter would have been closed)))
And about the LVL 85 I wrote above, how you got it.
Spoiler.S. But since I broached the subject, didn't want the flood to breed, but the Normal and Epic passed on the garlic, no hacking, really don't remember at what level is finished. Then started the legend, already fed up, decided the trainer to turn and run with fastkill and multiplier exp. Thus rose quickly to 85 LVL. After some decided to continue, but without cheats, and this is the result - due to the negative resists impossible to play against normal mobs, bosses do not say anything.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.11.19

Zorianin wrote:
Then started the legend, fed up already
Then why torture yourself? If you need to just go, it is enough for the Norm. On Legendarne play to squeeze the maximum levels, skills, itemization, damage. Even if normal and epic have been passed independently, then what happened to the stuff then?

The game features an editor is in the folder with the game. More precisely, the editor is divided into several mini-tools, each with its own purpose. How to use it - I almost didn't try it. The idea is you can make uber-a ring with 100500% resists to everything and put it in the inventory to the vendor in the first village. Or even in your inventory. In principle, this can be done with any existing in-game gear... you just have to know how.

Z
Zorianin 18.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
Even if normal and epic have been passed independently, then what happened to the stuff then?
Yes, the stuff in place, just none of them increase the resist, by coincidence, that is... a Bit increase the resistance on the ice only one ring and arm ruffles. All the armor and weapons are purple, I thought it will be enough at first. When I started the legend, do not know was about lowering resist, I think let's start to cut all the right and left, but wrong))) And 1-m act on the legend anything sensible and not topolos...

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.11.19

Clear. With the resists on many Violetka really strained. Can farm secret location in act 4 (the one for which you want the turtle from Hades) on the norm, even, because there can fall the set of Sherlock Holmes, and he resists - though ass eat. Set blue if th.